I got a kick out of Webber calling the Philly game the other night.

Simmons made a left handed shot. next time down he made a right handed shot. at that point Webber called him amphibious.

It was reported Becky Hammond is a serious candidate for the Colorado State head coach job.  This would be for the mens team.

Also, I read Penny Hardaway is a top candidate for the Memphis job.  To the point he was already assembling a staff.  Twitter said Larry Brown might be an assistant, which would be odd.  

4 hours ago, Deleterious said:

He walked off on his own.

https://streamable.com/5ry4b

Yeesh. looked like he got the mother of all stingers through both arms when his spine got bounced in that folded over position. 

Some people are digitally restoring old footage of players.  Thought you guys might like to see some of it.

This is 60 FPS HD quality stuff.  Not the usual stuff where it looks like guys are running 100MPH.

Watching a little of the Michigan game.  This is my first college game of the year.  It blows me away how unskilled they are as basketball players.  It's like watching 7th graders try to play.  You don't see this in college football.  

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Deleterious said:

Watching a little of the Michigan game.  This is my first college game of the year.  It blows me away how unskilled they are as basketball players.  It's like watching 7th graders try to play.  You don't see this in college football.  

Yah, people who pretend they watch NCAA for the quality of basketball are assholes plain and simple. You have 20 teams worth of talent spread across 100+

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Deleterious said:

You need to go watch 7th graders play!

On 3/17/2018 at 10:46 PM, Deleterious said:

Of course a  lot of that is the effect of one and done. The most athletically gifted kids are gone before they get very skilled, the skilled kids that are left are not the great athletes.

But to some degree it is also a difference between BB and FB. I  do tend to notice pretty big talent gaps when I watch the QBs, while the rest of the guys on a FB team are playing mostly directly against another guy - they look as good as the other guy is bad so you tend to see the differential talent. In basketball the game displays the speed and athleticism and shooting prowess of the guys in their own space more I think.

the nba and team usa released new rules for their youth developmental league's.

They are eliminating the 3 point shot for ages 7 to 11. They want kids concentrating on age app appropriate shot ranges.

Lebron had 35 points, 17 assists, and 0 TO's tonight.

D12 had 32 points and 30 rebounds.  

Team with the ball is down 3.  Opposing team fouls them with 1 second on the clock so they can't get a three point shot up.  So they thought.  He made the first FT and then this.

• Like 1

Two state titles in a row for Clarkston.  

That Foster Loyer kid can play.  42 points in the semis and 40 in the title game.  He ended up passing Dane Fife as Clarkstons all-time leading scorer.  Which must have been interesting for the Clarkston coach, Danes dad.

Still a shame what MHSAA did to Thomas Kithier.  

Clarkston has turned into a bit of an athletic powerhouse.  That is the second state title in basketball in a row.  They are the current state champs in DI football and have won that title 3 of the last 5 years.  

And Ferris State just won the DII NCAA national title.

Now back to your regularly scheduled NBA info.  

• Thanks 1

Since 1981 which city has produced the most #1 NBA draft picks?  #1 pick, not first round.

Spoiler

Melbourne, Australia.

Bogut, Kyrie, and Simmons.