Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 62: Pistons @ Magic

Hahahahaha. Classic Pistons. What a dreadful decade this has been. Thank God I have a second team to cheer for. They’ve become the Lions. 

The dribble out the shot clock and then hope Blake can create 1 v 3 offense is very smart

Two times I saw Blake stone Vuvevic. 

Of course our dumbass coach never went to Blake at the 5

Hopefully Miami puts us out of our misery tomorrow. 

Our ******* idiot coach plays Galloway over our lottery pick. AWESOME. 

This team just plays such ugly uninspiring basketball

For me at least basketball is very different from baseball and football in that your team can be kind of bad and the games can still be fun to watch, if you play an entertaining brand. The Pistons are bad and don't do that

This feels like the last reasonable chance the Pistons had at making the playoffs.  And even had they won, they still would need to beat Miami on the road the next night, so in essence that was a bit of a play in game as well.

I saw a blurb somewhere (maybe here) about Jerry Stackhouse being a consideration in Orlando if they were to make a coaching change.  He's had some favorable mentions as a coach.  I don't know that the current roster is much to work with, but I'd be willing to hand the keys over to him just to see what he can do.  And I don't think Ws Ls would be the barometer for him as much as what can he do in terms of game philosophy.