Sign in to follow this  
MotownWebGuy

2015 National Sports Collectors Convention

Anyone going to the National this year in Chicago? As of today, I'm planning on going on Friday, July 31st.

Been trying to talk jimtigers65 into flying in but he keeps ignoring my text. :smoker:

National convention in Chicago was packed this year, but I'm not a fan of the venue in Chicago. Lots of vendors and people, but not a whole lot of areas to sit and relax after walking/standing on concrete for hours. As much as some fans do not like the fact that they go back and forth to Cleveland a lot, I much prefer that venue. May take a couple years off from the National until the next Cleveland show rolls around again in a couple years.

National convention in Chicago was packed this year, but I'm not a fan of the venue in Chicago. Lots of vendors and people, but not a whole lot of areas to sit and relax after walking/standing on concrete for hours. As much as some fans do not like the fact that they go back and forth to Cleveland a lot, I much prefer that venue. May take a couple years off from the National until the next Cleveland show rolls around again in a couple years.

...and the Chicago venue is a pain to drive to (I did not go this year). I loved going to Cleveland last year. Easy in, easy out and lots of room.