Keepleyland2

2/28 @1:05 Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees

Norris pitched his 2 innings with 2K...no implosion so that's good.

Can we ditch the two hour Russel Wilson interview please.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Hicks Hammers Homer.

Any way he makes the team? He has some pop in his bat.

I think he will make the team as back-up catcher.  Also, If Martinez gets hurt, I could see them going with three catchers with Hicks seeing time at C/1B/DH.  

The YES production terrible. Talking about football players who also played baseball and they totally skipped over Bo Jackson. Morons.

2 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I think he will make the team as back-up catcher.  Also, If Martinez gets hurt, I could see them going with three catchers with Hicks seeing time at C/1B/DH.  

Money is important, Victor. But you run like a grandma and you had HEART surgery. Time to shut it down.

56 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Rebroadcasting the YES feed

Told ya.

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

The playoff victories over New York the past few years are the silver lining in the otherwise dark cloud of never actually climbing to the top of Mount Olympus and instead freezing to death 50 yards from the summit.  I enjoy that silver lining but those two World Series defeats and that ALCS loss to Boston are like chicken bones stuck in my throat that no Heimlich maneuver can ever remove. 

Yes, this. Ending a Yankee season and destroying all the Yankee fans hope was worth the losses. We have to take what we're given. 😁

Nice play Candalerio.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Money is important, Victor. But you run like a grandma and you had HEART surgery. Time to shut it down.

I love Victor but I really think the time is here.   He looks like he has nothing left.

If the Tigers can manage Victor's workload and ensure he's not forced to exert himself he should be capable of some light duties. 

I am not worried about what they do with victor. I think they are doing right by him, giving him a chance to show up and make the team. If at the end of the spring he is looking downright terrible and there is another guy that makes sense to carry, then I think they will cut him. 

God I hate the Yankees.  Where is Pol Pot when you need him?  They were close to tagging Stanton out at second just now. Bell is out there in relief again.  They must be serious about seeing what he’s got in the tank. 

If I was a bandwagon type of fan, I would get behind this Yankee team. They're loaded. Are they the favorites to win the AL?

25 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

I love Victor but I really think the time is here.   He looks like he has nothing left.

But I wouldn't walk away from $18 million. Make Detroit cut me, I get my money. Retire and walk away from that kind of money?

36 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

The YES production terrible. Talking about football players who also played baseball and they totally skipped over Bo Jackson. Morons.

I found myself in mid season nap form during that interview.

2 minutes ago, theroundsquare said:

Houston could have something to say about it.  Maybe Boston, too.

Yes, it should be an exciting season. If the Yankees get any pitching, they could win it all. They have a dangerous line-up.

1 hour ago, theroundsquare said:

Houston could have something to say about it.  Maybe Boston, too.

Houston is the favorite.  The Red Sox are underrated though even if spoiled Red Sox fans are unhappy that the Red Sox aren't the Patriots.