Sign in to follow this  
detroittigerfan

FEBRUARY 2018 SUCCESSES

Really excited about this past week:

1) Al Kaline signed a 1988 Dominos card and a yellow HOF plaque card for me.  There are two different  Kaline Domino cards from that set, and also two different error cards (Dobson card with photo of Jon Warden and "McAuliff".  With the addition of the Kaline card, I now have the complete set, with 31 cards,  signed by everyone who was alive when the set was issued.

2) I won an auction of some premium items:

-1968 Tiger yearbook in mint condition signed by 37 Tigers including Kaline on the cover.  Includes Cash and Sparma on BB cards,  plus index cards of Smith and Moses

-1984 Tigers yearbook in excellent condition signed by 51 Tigers including every player and coach from that year including Kaline, Kell, Lopez, Lowry, and Bergman

-1984 Tigers yearbook in mint condition signed by 50 Tigers including every player plus every coach (except Consolo) from that year including the above names

-"The Roar of '84 (Free Press) program signed by every '84 Tiger and coach except Lowry, Mason, and Willis.  The 62 autos include multiples of many players

-"The Magic Season" (Detroit News) program of the '84 season signed by 51 Tigers, including every player and every coach (except Consolo) from that year.

-World Series "84 program signed by every player on that WS team plus every coach except Consolo

All the above have been "Pre-Certified by PSA/!

I have decided to sell the first three items (two '84 yearbooks and one '68 yearbook) since I have similiar items in my PC.  They will be available at the West Side Christian  School Show in Grand Rapids on March 3. 

On 2/18/2018 at 7:56 PM, detroittigerfan said:

Really excited about this past week:

1) Al Kaline signed a 1988 Dominos card and a yellow HOF plaque card for me.  There are two different  Kaline Domino cards from that set, and also two different error cards (Dobson card with photo of Jon Warden and "McAuliff".  With the addition of the Kaline card, I now have the complete set, with 31 cards,  signed by everyone who was alive when the set was issued.

2) I won an auction of some premium items:

-1968 Tiger yearbook in mint condition signed by 37 Tigers including Kaline on the cover.  Includes Cash and Sparma on BB cards,  plus index cards of Smith and Moses

-1984 Tigers yearbook in excellent condition signed by 51 Tigers including every player and coach from that year including Kaline, Kell, Lopez, Lowry, and Bergman

-1984 Tigers yearbook in mint condition signed by 50 Tigers including every player plus every coach (except Consolo) from that year including the above names

-"The Roar of '84 (Free Press) program signed by every '84 Tiger and coach except Lowry, Mason, and Willis.  The 62 autos include multiples of many players

-"The Magic Season" (Detroit News) program of the '84 season signed by 51 Tigers, including every player and every coach (except Consolo) from that year.

-World Series "84 program signed by every player on that WS team plus every coach except Consolo

All the above have been "Pre-Certified by PSA/!

I have decided to sell the first three items (two '84 yearbooks and one '68 yearbook) since I have similiar items in my PC.  They will be available at the West Side Christian  School Show in Grand Rapids on March 3. 

Nice, Dave!

As usual, Dave, great work on the customs.  I especially like the Garcia card...always good to have a card of a guy who played in three games.