Deleterious

All-Star break discussion

23 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Circling back to the Spurs. They need to finish something like 15-8 to finish with a .610 winning percentage. If they don't, it will be their worst season in 20 years.

The poor bastards.

i bet the spurs get beat in the first round.

2 hours ago, Buddha said:

i bet the spurs get beat in the first round.

I don't care. Their best player has played 9 games and the are still the third seed in the west. Pretty amazing for a team that isn't stacked like Golden State.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

I don't care. Their best player has played 9 games and the are still the third seed in the west. Pretty amazing for a team that isn't stacked like Golden State.

theyre a great organization that competes without the same horses as other clubs.

but i dont think they have the talent to compete against the other best teams in the west anymore.  even with leonard but especially not without him.

9 minutes ago, Buddha said:

theyre a great organization that competes without the same horses as other clubs.

but i dont think they have the talent to compete against the other best teams in the west anymore.  even with leonard but especially not without him.

I agree.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:16 AM, Deleterious said:

Figured we might need a thread so we don't keep posting in the Atlanta game thread.

Donovan Mitchell Won the dunk contest.

Booker won the 3pt contest.

Dinwiddie won the skills challenge.  

I feel like this year's All Star weekend existed just to make me really angry. It succeeded.