Deleterious

Pistons trade for Blake Griffin

3 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Yeah, that team was on the cusp of a conference finals appearance for many years, in a much tougher conference. 

That team also had a Hall of Fame point guard.

6 minutes ago, NYLion said:

He looked like some crazy fan that got past security and ran onto the court.  Griffin didn't know what to do with him.

I seriously thought he was going to ask Blake if he could give him a massage with the way he was rubbing on him...what an intro to your new boss!

5 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

I'd take their run right now

They weren't that good this year without Paul.  You give me Chris Paul with Griffin, that is a different story.  

1 hour ago, Hart said:

They weren't that good this year without Paul.  You give me Chris Paul with Griffin, that is a different story.  

You are preaching to the choir--my man loves him some Chris Paul.

I will say it has been nice to actually be getting some attention from the national and local media.  It's too bad that we are completely cash strapped because in the NBA stars attract other stars and if we had money to spend I think Blake is the type of player that could help bring another star here if only we had the money or assets. 

11 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I will say it has been nice to actually be getting some attention from the national and local media.  It's too bad that we are completely cash strapped because in the NBA stars attract other stars and if we had money to spend I think Blake is the type of player that could help bring another star here if only we had the money or assets. 

I’d turn around and shop Drummond to make that happen. 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:03 PM, NYLion said:

That team also had a Hall of Fame point guard.

Yeah, just said I would gladly take their run. 

So when Lebron James leaves Cleveland this offseason and signs with Detroit, will he just wear #6 rather than try to buy #23 off of Griffin?  Or is there going to be an upcoming Terry Mills #6 jersey retirement ceremony?

• Like 1

Steve Ballmer has now given us Blake Griffin and Windows ME.

What a dick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1