MotownWebGuy

2018 Home Uniforms

There is no need to change anything, but I probably wouldn't even have noticed if I was not told about it.  

• Like 1

I'd have rather the hat change to match the jersey.

This offseason sucks.

• Like 1

Why is the D on his hat bigger in the second photo?  Was he shooting beaver before the pitch?

The D is being enlarged, too.  Unfortunately I can't change the tattoo I have, which matches the jersey version.  Sigh.

I've shared with 3 friends.... Appears i am in the minority.

1 minute ago, Oblong said:

I've shared with 3 friends.... Appears i am in the minority.

You need new friends.

that makes it look like something you get at a gas station.

I just don’t get it. There was no need to do this. I can’t imagine there were any fans that thought “I like our uniforms well enough, but it bothers me that the logos are different.” 

I’m sure there are a lot of fans that like this change, and that’s fine, but there are going to be a lot of fans that dislike this change. What’s the point of angering a portion of your fan base, especially in a year when the fan base is going to be upset at the level of play on the field?

I would understand it if there was some actual benefit here that could outweigh the negatives associated with this. I just don’t see where the benefit of this is. I doubt people will be lining up to buy more merchandise because of this change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shelton said:

I just don’t get it. There was no need to do this. I can’t imagine there were any fans that thought “I like our uniforms well enough, but it bothers me that the logos are different.” 

I’m sure there are a lot of fans that like this change, and that’s fine, but there are going to be a lot of fans that dislike this change. What’s the point of angering a portion of your fan base, especially in a year when the fan base is going to be upset at the level of play on the field?

I would understand it if there was some actual benefit here that could outweigh the negatives associated with this. I just don’t see where the benefit of this is. I doubt people will be lining up to buy more merchandise because of this change. 

I thought it was hokey that the two didn't match when i realized it.  I get why in the older days, but it seems like they'd have been matched up prior to now.  I don't mind the synchronization that much, but I could have also lived with the mismatch.

But enlarging the D on the hat?  Why?  It was perfectly fine just the way it was.

Next we're going to find out that teal is being added.

4 minutes ago, Shelton said:

The benefit is fans will buy new jerseys and caps to stay up-to-date.