Sydney_Fife

2018 Playoff Race

16 minutes ago, NYLion said:

9-21 (2-9 from three) in Game 1, 7-16 in Game 2 and 6-21 in Game 3. Shot the lights out in Game 4.  Outside of Game 4, you think these are good (efficient) shooting numbers? His 4th quarter numbers have been weak too. 

He's a chuck artist, runs very hot and cold and I get that a lot of scorers are like that but I wouldn't call him efficient.

Mitchell has run hot and cold as well but he gets higher percentage shots with his rim drives and to my eye, gets his teammates involved more.

Uh, yes.  A TS% of 61 is extremely efficient.  For comparisons sake, Mitchell is at 54%.  His splits are 43/34/54 which is abysmal compared to PG.  

And I'm not dogging Mitchell here, I like him a lot.  Just showing PG has been a lot more efficient this series.   

Oladipo has been garbage the past few games.  And crap like that is why.  Nance on him and he pulls up for a 3?  Drive it past the big.

Tonight is what you want to see from George, driving the ball to the hoop instead of settling for long jump shots.  He could get whatever shot he wants when he puts his mind to it.

Oh and tonight is a prime example of why you can't bet against LeBron.

8 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Watch for him in Milwaukee.

The Bucks don't want to work a trade for Van Gundy?

A little shocked Indiana isn't getting much crap for that last offensive possession.

LeBron was guarding Sabonis, who came to ball screen for Oladipo. That let LeBron switch onto Oladipo. When LeBron is locked in he's one of the best defenders in the game.

Sabonis should have just went and stood in the corner. If LeBron leaves him to help at least he is open for a shot.

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

The Bucks don't want to work a trade for Van Gundy?

We do need a good coach trade.

49 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

We do need a good coach trade.

Shoot, I did some thinking, and the Pistons probably don't have enough draft picks to attach to Van Gundy.

Goaltend that can't be reviewed...whatever NBA, the review rules are a mess. But enjoy those Lebron ratings dollars for round 2 if you need them that bad.

Heard about the Budenholzer thing this morning and all I could think was, "I'd take him over SVG in a heartbeat."

Boston competes like crazy without Kyrie and Hayward.  The Pistons season implodes when Reggie Jackson goes down.  

• Like 2

Milwaukee loses.  Boston vs Philly starting Monday night.

I would get used to that matchup for the next few years.  

Giannis is great, but he needs to develop a consistent outside shot to really take his team on his back. 30% on the regular season & 28% in this series won't cut it. Sure, he isn't taking many 3s, but having that in his arsenal will elevate his team to another level. 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:28 PM, Deleterious said:

Milwaukee loses.  Boston vs Philly starting Monday night.

I would get used to that matchup for the next few years.  

Ehhh...what has Philly really won?

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Ehhh...what has Philly really won?

I know you're joking. But since they started tanking in 2012-13 They have won more playoff series than 11 other franchises. Including the Pistons.

48 minutes ago, Buddha said:

i hope philly wins the east and valenti asks stan about it next year.

Stan won't allow himself to be interviewed by Valenti.