Jump to content

Sydney_Fife

2018 Playoff Race

Recommended Posts


Simmons was one rebound short of a triple-double in his playoff debut.  Philly takes game #1 130-103, without Embiid.

Saric is a pretty good player.  He gets overlooked quite a bit because he plays with Simmons and Embiid.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brogdon made took that three with confidence.  

Rozier screwed the pooch there.  Let The Freak drive for the two and not give up the three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deleterious said:

Brogdon made took that three with confidence.  

Rozier screwed the pooch there.  Let The Freak drive for the two and not give up the three.

And Rozier makes up for it with the game winning three.  Why he stepped back for the three in a tie game is beyond me, but hey, he made it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

And Rozier makes up for it with the game winning three.  Why he stepped back for the three in a tie game is beyond me, but hey, he made it.  

OK, I was wrong.  You would think up 3 with five tenths of a second left you would be OK. But Middleton just drained a 3 to tie it.  Extra basketball.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that is why people complain about NBA officiating.

Giannis clearly was over the top for his sixth and they called it a jump ball.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tatum plays like he is a 12 year vet.  That reverse layup earlier and now that block on Brogdon.  Huge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

And that is why people complain about NBA officiating.

Giannis clearly was over the top for his sixth and they called it a jump ball.  

they let them play.

people complain about nba officiating for the NEXT call when giannis did the same thing and they called it a foul.

those damn leprechauns are at it again.

cleveland sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buddha said:

cleveland sucks.

Detroit sucks. 

Cleveland will join them next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 6:21 AM, Casimir said:

Utah def. New Orleans

Oklahoma City def. Portland

What a knob.  Its Utah vs Oklahoma City and Portland vs New Orleans in round 1.  I guess I am now ineligible for the grand prize cash winnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bledsoe is so brutal.  Shooting 30% from the floor tonight after shooting 33% in game 1.

Still amazed people wanted him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the Bucks are just a bad basketball team.

Like I said earlier this year.  Giannis is great, Middleton is above average, the rest of the team is bad.  Not much talent at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Bledsoe is so brutal.  Shooting 30% from the floor tonight after shooting 33% in game 1.

Still amazed people wanted him.

Bledsoe doesn't know who the #### Terry Rozier is.  Let me help you, Eric.  Rozier is one of the several that are playing better than you in this series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Bledsoe doesn't know who the #### Terry Rozier is.  Let me help you, Eric.  Rozier is one of the several that are playing better than you in this series.

He's the one roasting you the past two games. he's averaging 23 points per game.

Rozier did call him Drew Bledsoe after game one. So maybe he was mad about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaylen Brown is the youngest player to ever score 30 points in the playoffs for the Celtics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Honestly, the Bucks are just a bad basketball team.

Like I said earlier this year.  Giannis is great, Middleton is above average, the rest of the team is bad.  Not much talent at all.

 

They aren't great, but the Bucks should be better than they are. 

 
They have an elite star player and several "good enough" role players like Middleton & Bledsoe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Utah steals game 2 on the road.  Mitchel with 28 but only shot 40%.  Spends most of his post game interview praising Favors who had 20 and 16.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Saturday highlights.

Utah fans chanting Pushoff P made me laugh.

https://streamable.com/2rgoq

Lebron with the hustle.

https://streamable.com/u38eq

Just like Luke.

https://streamable.com/3jr5e

Simmons turns the corner.  He had his first playoff triple-double.

https://streamable.com/l1kgj

Rubio also had a triple-double.  He also has jokes.  And for some unknown reason, a Friends sweatshirt. 

https://streamable.com/hzbjg

Russ talks big for game 4.

https://streamable.com/ol1p5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jrue was such a beast this series,  I didn't realize he was that good defensively.   I wish Cousins wasn't injured.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 for Jaylen Brown today, but Milwaukee won to tie it up 2-2.  

Brown is fun to watch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×