Sign in to follow this  
G.Reaper

Billee Speelman (Eastside Billee)

We have lost another dear friend and founding member, Eastside Billee has left us. I feel blessed to have told him I loved him last week, he was a great guy and dear friend.

Per his request there will be no service.

Please keep his family in your prayers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I got to hang with Ol' Billee a couple of times and he was a cool cat. RIP friend. I smile for the joy you're experiencing now.

• Like 1

Sorry about your friend Reaper.  Losing a loved one sucks hard.  I did not know Billie personally, but recall him being a pleasant person on here which is saying quite a bit.

Remember the good times and toast him often.  Keep his memory alive as long as you can.

I hate thinking the world is a little darker today, even though it feels like it. I'll miss you, Billee. 

RIP Billee, we didn't always see eye to eye on things but I always enjoyed our sparring.   

No matter what, we all share this one sort of sacred thing that brought us here in the first place,  whether recently or — in most cases — long ago. We are all men and women of the cloth, in a way, and when one of us passes it feels significant because it is.  I am truly sorry to hear this.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 8:48 PM, Biff Mayhem said:

I got to hang with Ol' Billee a couple of times and he was a cool cat. RIP friend. I smile for the joy you're experiencing now.

I remember meeting him at your place that one time. Super guy.

☹️

“The song is ended, but the melody lingers on...”. -  Irving Berlin

RIP, billee

I did not know Billee well, but I could tell he was well liked here.  He seemed friendly even when arguing with people which is a great quality.  Rest in Peace, Billee. 

4 hours ago, shabba4detroit said:

I've been away for a while, and I've come back to this horribly sad news.   Rest in peace, Billee.  

Welcome back!

• Like 1