IT makes his debut on Tuesday.

Talk about the rich getting richer. Playing as well as the Cavaliers are and they get to add a 29 ppg scorer. 

55 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

We'll see what IT2 looks like post-injury and playing in CLE. 

Hopefully not as bad as LeBron at his age.

18 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Hopefully not as bad as LeBron at his age.

Enjoy this last prime year ;)

27 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

Enjoy this last prime year ;)

I hate Lebron but that fool is playing possibly the best basketball of his career.

I hope you're posting this from a PLO table at The Hard Rock.  

15 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I hate Lebron but that fool is playing possibly the best basketball of his career.

I hope you're posting this from a PLO table at The Hard Rock.  

No such luck on PLO.  Rode here with dad and my great uncle, so no soup for me. 

Determined to sit somewhere this week, though, before session claims my life for the next two months. 

I'm an extremely private person, almost to a fault. So I struggle to understand people's motivation for spilling family drama on social media.

Attempting a comeback sometimes requires you to do things that you're not proud of.  Like wear a G-League Sponge Bob uniform.

gKvSkfB.jpg

They copied the famous elevator doors play from Golden State.  Complete with the double moving screens, and both guys grabbing and holding.

I get the NBA is a fast paced game and impossible to ref.  But how do those simple things not get called?

https://streamable.com/qcn6x

5 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

They copied the famous elevator doors play from Golden State.  Complete with the double moving screens, and both guys grabbing and holding.

I get the NBA is a fast paced game and impossible to ref.  But how do those simple things not get called?

https://streamable.com/qcn6x

that was pretty well done.  :o

Yeah, it's a nice play the Warriors have run for a while now.  They run it a bit cleaner though.  And usually they do it at the top of the key.  Although the last two examples in this video they are running it to the break and corner.

8 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Yeah, it's a nice play the Warriors have run for a while now.  They run it a bit cleaner though.  And usually they do it at the top of the key.  Although the last two examples in this video they are running it to the break and corner.

you are right though, some of the ones executed at the top of key here were such obvious moving screens you do have to wonder why they don't get called.