Sign in to follow this  
MAROTH4MVP

Packers @ Lions 1pm

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

The 2016 & 2017 Browns, quite possibly, is the worst 2 year stretch in the history of the league.

IIRC, 538's eloRater had the 2016 Browns as a worse team than the 2006 Lions, and the 2017 Browns as worse than the 2016 version.

To go from 1-15 to 0-16 is pretty bad. Is it possible to actually regress after a 1-15 season? Evidently it is

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

I may not like Caldwell, but the Browns have said Hue Jackson's job is "safe" after 1-31 in two seasons. I know the roster is bad, but it's not that bad. What a joke

And there were rumblings that had he become available the Bengals wanted him.  

Baltimore gets in with a win and are losing to Cincinnati at home. Maybe the Bengals are playing some inspired football now that Marvin Lewis has announced he's leaving?

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

Falcons win so atleast the Bengals loss didn't come back to haunt us.  

this.  
But do they win as easily if the pressure was on??

(Actually yes because if they lost and seattle won Seattle would have been in so)

Looking at the NFC it's too bad that the Lions missed the playoffs because there isn't a team that I would be real afraid of heading into it.  Usually there is atleast that one team where you know it's going to be very difficult to win at but I don't see it this year.  I really like the Rams and Vikings but the Rams are really young and inexperienced and the Vikings are beatable.  The Eagles with Foles don't scare me either.   I could see any of the six teams making the Super Bowl.  

Falcons win so atleast the Bengals loss didn't come back to haunt us.  

The Falcons loss haunts us.

Epic choke job by the Ravens.  Had the Bengals 4th and 12, a stop meant the playoffs.  Instead they gave up like a 50 yard TD and ended up losing the game and giving the playoff spot to the Bills. 

6 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Epic choke job by the Ravens.  Had the Bengals 4th and 12, a stop meant the playoffs.  Instead they gave up like a 50 yard TD and ended up losing the game and giving the playoff spot to the Bills. 

Great for Buffalo.  I am happy for them.  

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

I thought this was a kinda crazy stat.  

I guess technically the Chargers and Giants are on there, but I see to recall they drafted Manning with the intention of trading him for Rivers who was drafted by the Giants. 

• Like 1

I hate the Ravens so much. 

John Harbaugh would intrigue me as coach for sure. 

• Like 1