Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
MAROTH4MVP

Packers @ Lions 1pm

Recommended Posts


There was no downside to going for a TD there..............You crush them at the half if you get it but if you dont and it leads to a loss you get a slightly higher draft pick and probably an easier schedule next year.      Can't wait until he's fired.     It's a familiar feeling for Lion coaches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

There was no downside to going for a TD there..............You crush them at the half if you get it but if you dont and it leads to a loss you get a slightly higher draft pick and probably an easier schedule next year.      Can't wait until he's fired.     It's a familiar feeling for Lion coaches

Just one note, schedule is pretty set for next year we are playing the AFC East, NFC West, cowboys (East same place finisher) and loser of Saints/Panters (same place South finisher)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Just one note, schedule is pretty set for next year we are playing the AFC East, NFC West, cowboys (East same place finisher) and loser of Saints/Panters (same place South finisher)

Redskins would be easier to play then the Cowboys with a healthy and non-suspended RB.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Redskins would be easier to play then the Cowboys with a healthy and non-suspended RB.   

I don't believe it matters, cowboys have the tie breaker (boys beat them twice). And we have it over the Packers. Both us the Cowboys will finish second win or lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×