Mopaniac

Need to sign Ackley (hurt us as a Yankee)

Well you got pete kosmo.  Lol. Wow what numbers he brings ,they talk about his def. Glove. ( not as good as ack)   but he has some exp.at S.S.   very little at 1st,Of,and 2b.  Has never hit.  Hope he works for us.  Hardly has mlb exp.    

Honestly I'd rather have Ackley than Parmalee,  guys like Ackley are the type of players I like taking flyers on.   Plus even if he sucks atleast we don't have to worry about facing him since apparently he killed us.  

4 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Honestly I'd rather have Ackley than Parmalee,  guys like Ackley are the type of players I like taking flyers on.   Plus even if he sucks atleast we don't have to worry about facing him since apparently he killed us.  

If you think Ackley killed us, Parmlee has a career .662 OPS against us!

I can't believe Parmalee is as young as he is.  I just looked him up to see how he has been cause I haven't heard his name in a while and I was shocked to find out he isn't even 30 yet.  

So tigers sign Alexi Amarista to minor lg deal. Oh my his glove  ? Not near as good as ack.  Also been in the leag. Since 11' like ack. Only alexi has a lower avg. And no power less than half ack.HR's. Nice.  

7 hours ago, Mopaniac said:

So tigers sign Alexi Amarista to minor lg deal. Oh my his glove  ? Not near as good as ack.  Also been in the leag. Since 11' like ack. Only alexi has a lower avg. And no power less than half ack.HR's. Nice.  

Agreed.

The Tigers have completely botched their choice for a backup middle infielder at Toledo.

Yea tell me what OF on the roster isn't only minor league  material. ,lol. Ack has more mlb exp.than everyone on the roster minus ,Cabrera, Martinez, Iglesias and castellano's.    

Oh and by the way. Great job avila. You could have had A.Jackson for CF for 2yrs (6m)    at least you didn't sign Ryan Goins  like Kansas City  did today. Lol