Mopaniac

Need to sign Ackley (hurt us as a Yankee)

47 minutes ago, theroundsquare said:

I'm pretty sure that was Dustin Ackley's agent.  Next thing, Heyman will be tweeting about the Tigers' interest

xD

I realize it might mean he will come to Farmington Hills and whip my ***, but no on Ackley and the signing Jackson last year might have ruined the perfect tank, so that suggestion blew as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I realize it might mean he will come to Farmington Hills and whip my ***, but no on Ackley and the signing Jackson last year might have ruined the perfect tank, so that suggestion blew as well.

Who was it that Casper's dad was threatening anyhow? Was it you? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Also this is contradictory. Ackley just might secure us another #1 draft pick. 

Just now, Yoda said:

Who was it that Casper's dad was threatening anyhow? Was it you? 

That was pretty funny. I told my wife's aunt, after the Tigers drafted her son, not to ever come here. That was if her son made the Majors, which he didn't.

4 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Are you Dustin Ackley?

I can’t confirm this, but pretty sure he has posted in 31 other fan forums today.  Knock on enough doors and someone might answer.

5 hours ago, Mopaniac said:

Ack and his ss were #2 in runs saved in 2012 ans #1 in 2013 in MLB  then Seattle brought in Cano for 240mil.for 2b and Ack moved to the OF  where he's  been very good Defensively. Was the best college hitter of the decade  

Gawd, why don't you just marry him already.       You're like Joe Buck doing an Aaron Rodgers game.  

1 hour ago, Tenacious D said:

I can’t confirm this, but pretty sure he has posted in 31 other fan forums today.  Knock on enough doors and someone might answer.

A couple cricket team forums just be sure?

32 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I don't want to embarrass anyone by comparing them to Nori Aoki.

He is not a panaceackley. 

Poor Seattle there haven't been a ton of position player busts over the last half decade or so (atleast compared to before) but I think they got two of the biggest with Ackley and Jesus Montero.  Also got burned with Hultzen in that stacked 2011 draft.