Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 25: Warriors @ Pistons

Durant is so darn good. He's absolutely working Tolliver. Good to see AT at least showing up on offense, and the whole bench in general. Not liking what Andre is doing on the offensive side. Playing like he did last year.

I'm blown away by the lack of love Reggie getting this year, particularly lately. Guy has been a stud game in game out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Get Johnson off the floor. He’s 0/12 his last two games and Durant is destroying him. 

Pistons down 5. Feels like GSW is in control. Not good. 

3 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Worst player on the floor. Providing nothing. 

get out of my head!

this is the first time i've noticed that "platinum equity" is written on the floor.

gores is such an ego maniac.  what a joke.

Warriors crush us in the third. There’s your ballgame. 5 straight losses with a sixth on the way on Sunday. 

Will they be over .500 on Christmas?

no they're not good enough.  but at least they try hard.  last year they wetent good enough and they quit.

That foul on Durant by AT was a joke. 3 free points. 

Jackson killed them with the missed free throws and the awful possession at the end. PASS THE ******* BALL

Good effort, yes GS was without Curry but considering we beat them earlier you know you were gonna get their best.  

5 in a row. Indiana beats Cleveland. Pistons now in fourth in the division. Could be in 9th place by the end of this brutal stretch. 

Loss sunday. Loss Friday coming in Indiana too. 

Boban gave them a huge lift. He needs to play. Gluing him to the bench for a scrub like Moreland was is one of many failures of SVG. 

Continuing to play Johnson so damn much it’s a joke. He’s literally one of the worst offensive players in the league. 

SVG cant draw up an out of bounds play to save his life. Yikes. 

This stretch of schedule is absolutely brutal. 

Boston and Denver left. Then it’s back on the road for Atlanta and Indiana on a back to back. They need to go 2-2 and get to 16-13 when the schedule lightens up. 

Brutal stretch man. I’ll include the back to back with Atlanta and Indiana next weekend  

That’s a stretch of 16 games. 14 of them against playoff teams. 10 of which are on the road and 3 of the home games are Golden State, Cleveland, and Boston. 3 back to backs in that stretch too  

Unbelievable. 

41 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

That foul on Durant by AT was a joke. 3 free points. 

Jackson killed them with the missed free throws and the awful possession at the end. PASS THE ******* BALL

That was an obvious foul, he didn't allow Durant to land. Easy call based on the rule.

Jackson was an idiot down the stretch, I don't know what he was thinking on the last possession or if he was even thinking at all.  The Pistons have gone away from sharing the ball which is what drove their early season success and have gone back to this hero ball nonsense.

4 straight losses by 5 points or less. 

Even without Curry it’s nice to see them compete. Same with Spurs without Kawhi

• Like 1