MAROTH4MVP

Lions @ Ravens 1pm (est) FOX

Just now, sagnam said:

Only if guy out of bounds = guy in bounds

He wasn't out of bounds he was tip toeing along the sideslines when hit. 

3 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

The initial it was fine but he absolutely gave him an extra shove once he was clearly out of bounds, that's what he was called for - the extra shove and it was the right call.  

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

The initial it was fine but he absolutely gave him an extra shove once he was clearly out of bounds, that's what he was called for - the extra shove and it was the right call.  

Fox didn't show an extra shove. Just him tip toeing and then pushed. This wasn't a situation of a guy running out of bounds and then a lions player delivering a shot when he's on the other side of the big, thick white part. 

Watch it again. Both feet were clearly out of bounds when he made contact. If he just would have push him they probably would have let it go, but he tried to blow him up and got a stupid penalty.

1 minute ago, sagnam said:

Watch it again. Both feet were clearly out of bounds when he made contact. If he just would have push him they probably would have let it go, but he tried to blow him up and got a stupid penalty.

Can't rewind it that far, and it's not just me questionig it. Sorry I didn't see what you guy saw on this one. I saw a ticky tack penalty on knocking a guy down as tip toed along the sidelines. 

Are the twins keeping Stafford up at night or something.  He has been awful the last two weeks and he's been awful in the first quarter in his career.       Sure, he IS the best Lions QB in my lifetime, but he is not playing $27 million good.     Not a great snap, but you have to catch it. 

Okay  - Glover Quin Pick-6 requested here......................

They are just better running the ball without AA......................

Offseason - go get that Duke Johnson guy from Cleveland.   l love the way he runs, he's fast but he is a tough, tough runner.  

It worked the first time. 

And clearly the defense cleaned up their mistake from the first time.