I hope FOX is paying the B1G a fortune because they are brutal. The production, the studio show, the announcers, everything.

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

Lol, no one back and he kicks it into the end zone. Every piece of this team stinks. 

Some fans online are giving them a run for their money tho

• Thanks 1

The Big 10 believes that with a little tiny bit of help that Ohio State can get back into the playoff picture..........just need two or three other games to break that way.  And if Wisconsin wins out they are in but OSU needs help,  the Big 10 wants to hedge their bets and get one of them in.    So good luck on any  close calls today. 

3 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Some fans online are giving them a run for their money tho

Why don't you just ignore me?

Unfortunately, absent a quarterback change, I don't see any way this offense scores another point. OSU knows we have no passing game with this moron. JOK has at least 5 overthrown receivers today. Any whiff of pressure, the guy ****s his pants and starts running around. If I am OSU I put 9 in the box on every play and blitz the living tar out of him.

Seems as though the spot is always half a yard against Michigan. They keep inching it in favor of OSU on every single spot.