6 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Buddha, give me a Stanley Johsnon update.  

I'm not a Peters fan but he played well enough to keep them in the game on the road against a good Wisconsin team....I thought your point was that Peters sucked?

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

Yes....though I have hesitated to criticize JH for playing JOK earlier this year, playing him last week and this week seems wrong to me. 

JOK is worse than <insert name of random QB here>....he absolutely deflated this team in the 2nd half last week and again this week..

Harbaugh should have burned McCaffrey's redshirt last week for sure. 

How many more They'll Be Better Next Years?  

A decade of futility.    No matter the coach.   

All 3 rivals on the road next year and they are all better than Michigan to begin with. 

Year 4 will come with at least 3 losses. 

Not good enough for all the hype.  

Now, as a Michigan fan, I want someone somewhere to pass their all time victories record because they need to stop throwing that at us 

Just now, sabretooth said:

Yes....though I have hesitated to criticize JH for playing JOK earlier this year, playing him last week and this week seems wrong to me. 

JOK is worse than <insert name of random QB here>....he absolutely deflated this team in the 2nd half last week and again this week..

It's mind-boggling that someone can watch this game and blame Harbaugh and the defense.

It's simply incorrect.

Just now, Kacie said:

But the offense only scored 20, right?  O'Korn missed many open passes, right?  O'Korn had all day to throw and got sacked often, right?  Defenses get tired when the offense doesn't stay on the field, right?  

Nobody is defending O'Korn.  

I'm just not some mindless idiot who puts the entire game on him.

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

I am done with harbaugh.  And I'm not getting the **** out. 

Kind of odd to be done with a coach but still hang around.

Spoiler alert: you're not done with him at all, just full of bull****.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

I'm not a Peters fan but he played well enough to keep them in the game on the road against a good Wisconsin team....I thought your point was that Peters sucked?

21-10 when O'Korn took his first snap.  They weren't in the game.

And Peters doesn't suck, he just isn't good.  

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Nobody is defending O'Korn.  

I'm just not some mindless idiot who puts the entire game on him.

You're just one of those that wants to take a secondary opinion and argue against the primary opinion for no other reason to make yourself feel clever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

21-10 when O'Korn took his first snap.  They weren't in the game.

And Peters doesn't suck, he just isn't good.  

Don't agree on the 1st point, time will tell on the 2nd

12 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

It's mind-boggling that someone can watch this game and blame Harbaugh and the defense.

It's simply incorrect.

I agree...tho each bear their share

8 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Don't agree on the 1st point, time will tell on the 2nd

The offense only scored 10 in the first 3 quarters with Peters.  Not impossible to score 12 in a quarter obviously, but not sure what you saw in the first three to think it would happen.  And of course they would have needed to score more because the defense gave up another FG after the 21-10 lead.

And time wont tell on my second point.  I'm talking now, Peters isn't that good.  Better than O'Korn, but still not good.  He's young and very well could improve, I expect he will.  But that doesn't change the fact right now he isn't that good.

the flaws on this team were clear all season.  peters wasnt a savior but he was better than okorn.  okorn was god awful.

wisconsin, penn state, and ohio state are better than michigan.  they should logically lose those games.

looking at this team logically, its a 4 loss team and should be better next year.  however, football isnt necessarily a logic exercise, its a game played with emotion and many different twists and turns.  watching michigan come out on the short end of the stick against osu and msu time and time and time again is frsutrating.  and seeing harbaugh go 1-5 against them when he was supposed to bring michigan to a different level is equally frustrating.

upsets happen all the time in college football, how come harbaugh cant engineer one over osu?  especially at home.

its a legitimate criticism.  and one he has two years to answer.  next year's team should be better.  and the year after that he gets his qbs as upperclassmen.   if he's still losing every game to msu and osu by then, we may have a problem.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

We had our 12th child at halftime...Elena

Nice!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

The offense only scored 10 in the first 3 quarters with Peters.  Not impossible to score 12 in a quarter obviously, but not sure what you saw in the first three to think it would happen.  And of course they would have needed to score more because the defense gave up another FG after the 21-10 lead.

And time wont tell on my second point.  I'm talking now, Peters isn't that good.  Better than O'Korn, but still not good.  He's young and very well could improve, I expect he will.  But that doesn't change the fact right now he isn't that good.

He's a good fit for a strong running offense....doesnt make mistakes, accurate arm, can launch it.

As far as the Wisconsin game, I'm not saying that JOK should have won or that Peters would have won....just that Peters played well enough to put us in a position to win, esp when you factor in the two horrible calls that pivoted one or two TDs.

37 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

We had our 12th child at halftime...Elena

Can any of them play QB?

• Haha 1