Just now, Kacie said:

The defense gave the offense the ball with plenty of time and the opportunity to win the game.  Try again.

Wait what? They gave up 31. They couldn't get off the field on third down. They let a backup red shirt freshman carve them up.

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

Yes but JOK is the worst by a good length

The issue I think with JOK is he can't read coverage at all post-snap, and Harbaugh's offense requires that.

The final interception you see this, he's throwing the post pre-snap, but the post curled wide open for 15 yards, and the corner route was open 30 yards down field.

2 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

I'll leave the game threads if you stop being a Michigan fan while Harbaugh is coach.

You're being kind of a douche right now.  

1 minute ago, Kacie said:

I didn't say that.  I said that Harbaugh can't seem to motivate his players to step it up when they get down.  He executed the game plan well in the first quarter.  Urban Meyer adjusted and Harbaugh was befuddled.  OSU gave them huge chances, the DOG penalty, the dropped interception, the key injuries.  Good coaches can take advantage of that.  O'Korn was supposed to be the #2 QB, by the way, and it wasn't like our #1, Wilton Speight, was all that impressive either.  

O'Korn was beat out by Peters, easily, but Peters didn't take it well when he wasnt named starting QB--so Harbaugh demoted Peters and named JOK #2. 

JOK was beat out by Peters til Peters got hurt. Speight was good enough to keep Michigan in the game against every team he has faced since '16.  

Urban Meyer is one of the two best head coaches in college football and he makes adjustments too. 

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Wait what? They gave up 31. They couldn't get off the field on third down. They let a backup red shirt freshman carve them up.

A decent QB nets 2 more TDS and a couple less drives for OSU. But you know this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

You mean up 17 14 bit for two rook job calls

Buddha, give me a Stanley Johsnon update.  

At least they are working on a lifetime deal for Harbaugh. Should be a good QB in there somewhere during that time.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

A decent QB nets 2 more TDS and a couple less drives for OSU. But you know this.

But the defense gave up 31 right?  

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

The D fell apart but a decent QB would have scored at least 30 today against OSU.

Just now, Kamakzie said:

At least they are working on a lifetime deal for Harbaugh. Should be a good QB in there somewhere during that time.

Rudock and Speight were great for 3/4 of their respective seasons. Peters has shown a lot as a freshman starter.

If you can't see that you're blind.

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

They were down 4 with the ball, the defense forced a missed FG attempt.  O'Korn had two wide open receivers and threw an easy interception.  

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

You're being kind of a douche right now.  

WITD is no gentleman but dude, c'mon, you revel in the bad boy persona.

Just now, Kacie said:

They were down 4 with the ball, the defense forced a missed FG attempt.  O'Korn had two wide open receivers and threw an easy interception.  

So the defense went and got the ball right back, right?

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Yep. But it's a brainless fact, so congrats.

It's the only stat that matters in a game.

2 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Rudock and Speight were great for 3/4 of their respective seasons. Peters has shown a lot as a freshman starter.

Great? Maybe slightly above average but not great.

1 minute ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Yes....though I have hesitated to criticize JH for playing JOK earlier this year, playing him last week and this week seems wrong to me. 

JOK is worse than <insert name of random QB here>....he absolutely deflated this team in the 2nd half last week and again this week..

7 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Wilton had that one last year on the road.  He f'd it up.   

IF there is a 5th year transfer like Rudoch out there I think they might bite.  

Keep your eye on Shea Patterson transferring out of Ole Miss.  5* pro-style who was the former 4th rated player in the country in HS. 

They get him, they compete hard for a title next year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

But the defense gave up 31 right?  

But the offense only scored 20, right?  O'Korn missed many open passes, right?  O'Korn had all day to throw and got sacked often, right?  Defenses get tired when the offense doesn't stay on the field, right?  

5 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Stop calling me names and address the issue.

Either say you're not really done with Harbaugh, or gtfo.

I am done with harbaugh.  And I'm not getting the **** out.