Jump to content

Recommended Posts


is there a difference between playful teasing and a personal attack?

i dont care if mickey tells me to go **** myself.  if i could, i would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Buddha said:

is there a difference between playful teasing and a personal attack?

i dont care if mickey tells me to go **** myself.  if i could, i would.

He's not the first person on this board who has thought about telling you that. :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

He's not the first person on this board who has thought about telling you that. :)

get in line mickey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Buddha said:

get in line mickey!

We all invested in one of those take a number systems like the deli uses.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t want Buddha to **** himself because then he might need an abortion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be mandatory for the teams to wear their classic uniforms for this game. When is the last time OSU wore the normal uniforms for this game rather than some trash alternate?  Save that crap for ANY other game of the year. 

Now let's beat those bastards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

It should be mandatory for the teams to wear their classic uniforms for this game. When is the last time OSU wore the normal uniforms for this game rather than some trash alternate?  Save that crap for ANY other game of the year. 

We may not agree on much this week, but on this topic, we drink mead from the same stein.  Dilly dilly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2017 at 11:18 PM, mickeyb105 said:

Watch some film on the OSU secondary since Urban got there.  The holding is incredible and rarely called. 

The thing is, OSU always has 15 or 16 guys on the field.  Over half of them are engaged in some illegal shenanigans or another.  But with the extra 4 or 5 guys out there, its tough for the officials to spot all of the holdings and chop blocks and eye gouges and metal folding chairs and whatnot that occurs on every play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The glory days for Ohio State against Michigan will continue today with relative ease with O’Korn under center. 

I miss the John Cooper days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×