16 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

I wonder how realistic the Shea Patterson transfer rumors are. Could be immediately eligible if Ole Miss gets more sanctions. He’s pretty freaking good.

Interesting to see. I don't know if there are any restrictions on him for the move. Or we could just go with BP & DM and then two true freshman. What the ****....it couldn't be any worse than it was this year with experienced guys....

52 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Interesting to see. I don't know if there are any restrictions on him for the move. Or we could just go with BP & DM and then two true freshman. What the ****....it couldn't be any worse than it was this year with experienced guys....

There will be no restrictions on the Ole Miss guys transferring out, or so it has been said so far. 

Patterson would come right in and start pretty much wherever he signs. 

Just now, mickeyb105 said:

There will be no restrictions on the Ole Miss guys transferring out, or so it has been said so far. 

Patterson would come right in and start. 

I don’t get why Harbaugh would do that. Peters and McCafferey were big time recruits. 

1 minute ago, mickeyb105 said:

Patterson would come right in and start pretty much wherever he signs. 

I thought I saw somewhere that if there were sanctions at ole miss it could change the equation with respect to whether he would be required to sit a year. But assuming he can play, I'm not sure why he would pick Michigan, since Jim has two of his own guys going forward. Doesn't mean Michigan wouldn't look at it (presumably they would), but I'm not sure that would go over well with Peters & McCaffrey. 

21 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I thought I saw somewhere that if there were sanctions at ole miss it could change the equation with respect to whether he would be required to sit a year. But assuming he can play, I'm not sure why he would pick Michigan, since Jim has two of his own guys going forward. Doesn't mean Michigan wouldn't look at it (presumably they would), but I'm not sure that would go over well with Peters & McCaffrey. 

JH wants to win, and bad.  Patterson would be the best QB prospect since Mallett to come to Michigan. Kid was the #4 player in the country in HS and played very well as a freshman at Ole Miss. 

The optics on this to recruits would be rough, and Peters would surely transfer--maybe McCaffrey. Coaches like Saban make decisions like this all the time and nobody on the national scene seems to care. 

1 hour ago, RedTeamGo! said:

I don’t get why Harbaugh would do that. Peters and McCafferey were big time recruits. 

They were 4*, the 4th and 5th best at QB in the country.  Patterson was 5*, the best QB in the country and has a positive stat line as a college frosh. 

He also was leading the SEC in passing yards before getting hurt this season. 

33 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Patterson would have two years of eligibility left?  

Yes. He lights it up next year, though, does he declare for the draft? 

Peters or McCaffrey will start next year.  I doubt Michigan can afford Patterson...if you know what I mean.

How about some grad transfer left tackles?  They need those more than they need QBs.

39 minutes ago, Buddha said:

Peters or McCaffrey will start next year.  I doubt Michigan can afford Patterson...if you know what I mean.

How about some grad transfer left tackles?  They need those more than they need QBs.

Yeah, I saw the bad news a bit ago from Webb and another source earlier.  I wonder how much money Patterson's brother wants?  LOL

They were in on some grad LTs last year but didn't seal the deal.  They need one badly, of course.

Milton spent his whole senior year running for his life and throwing darts on the roll.  At least he will be used to it come Spring Game.