Deleterious

#19 Michigan vs #5 Wisconsin - 11/18/17

5 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

This game has definitely shown all the big weaknesses of the team. Poor special teams, secondary giving up too many plays, bad pass protection. 

If you are going to play this D, the corners have to really good. These guys are getting man-handled even when they have decent position  - that won't cut it.

4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

They might as well burn McCaffrey's red shirt. Probably not going to have a choice at this point. 

That would be incredibly dumb and shortsighted 

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

Harbaugh and his staff continually gets embarrassed against good teams. Has to stop. 

Being down 21-10 to the undefeated number 5 team in the country on the road is getting embarrassed?

Just now, RedTeamGo! said:

Being down 21-10 to the undefeated number 5 team in the country on the road is getting embarrassed?

I think you have to give them rationality discounts for the situation.  

1 minute ago, RedTeamGo! said:

That would be incredibly dumb and shortsighted 

You only have so many on the roster. 

The fix has been in since OSU last year during B1G play.  That PI was so sick, no hope for that slow TE to ever catch that out.  

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

Harbaugh and his staff continually gets embarrassed against good teams. Has to stop. 

It's funny - as a player in college and the pros, Harbaugh was an improviser and at Michigan always seemed to be swimming upstream against Bo's conservatism. Now as a coach, he's basically turned into Bo. Bo couldn't beat good teams whose personnel were as good as his either.

1 minute ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Pass interference on a non catchable ball. These refs are horrendous. 

10 years ago I swore the big ten refs could not get worse. I was completely wrong. 

Just now, stanpapi said:

You only have so many on the roster. 

Then put a WR or RB back there and run the ball every down. You don’t burn a RS for your future 5 Star QB with 1 and a 1/4 games left in the season.

1 minute ago, RedTeamGo! said:

Then put a WR or RB back there and run the ball every down. You don’t burn a RS for your future 5 Star QB with 1 and a 1/4 games left in the season.

I was just trying to win. But I can certainly understand why an OSU fan would want to see that.