Jump to content

Deleterious

#19 Michigan vs #5 Wisconsin - 11/18/17

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

sitting on the cart - looks like concussion- no other body parts secured....

That has broken collarbone written all over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

So sick and tired of Michigan QBs getting drilled and the refs never throw the flag.   

No one can convince that Michigan isn't colluded against. 

It probably has as much to do with not being able to protect You get get hit more often, you get hurt more often.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

So sick and tired of Michigan QBs getting drilled and the refs never throw the flag.   

No one can convince that Michigan isn't colluded against. 

The program with the most wins in college football history colluded against? Come on now.

anyways, I can see how that play looked dirty in slow motion, but in real-time that was really Bang-Bang. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was called either way. I certainly do not think it was intentionally dirty by the player, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** this 3rd down defense.  Just giving him all day.  Refusing to blitz.  

Don Brown is getting punched in the mouth.   Wisconsin made an adjustment and Brown just let it keep happening. 

Michigan never steps up against good teams. Out coached week after week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

So sick and tired of Michigan QBs getting drilled and the refs never throw the flag.   

No one can convince that Michigan isn't colluded against. 

I hate to say it, but it's time for our defense to start hitting QB's late on every single play. We aren't going anywhere anyway. Might as well try to blow up Wisonsin and OSU's seasons too. 

Complete BS officiating in this league this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hail2mich said:

Went from dominating them to down 11 in about 10 minutes. And now we get to watch O’Korn...

JOK with a completion...well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

That has broken collarbone written all over it. 

That was my first thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

The program with the most wins in college football history colluded against? Come on now.

anyways, I can see how that play looked dirty in slow motion, but in real-time that was really Bang-Bang. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was called either way. I certainly do not think it was intentionally dirty by the player, though. 

I'm in no way saying there is collusion but there would be incentive for the big 10 to have Wisconsin go undefeated and make the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

yeah - maybe that too. 

I hope it’s not, as an OSU fan I was looking forward to watching Peters next week. ::knock on wood:: O’Korn sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game has definitely shown all the big weaknesses of the team. Poor special teams, secondary giving up too many plays, bad pass protection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hail2mich said:

This game has definitely shown all the big weaknesses of the team. Poor special teams, secondary giving up too many plays, bad pass protection. 

Don't forget- Inability to keep QBs healthy on late hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OKorn almost got Gentry killed. Throw was late and behind him.

Then he throws into a double with his man completely blanketed. Might as well just keep running.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

I hope it’s not, as an OSU fan I was looking forward to watching Peters next week. ::knock on wood:: O’Korn sucks. 

If it's his head, he'll still be out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gehringer_2 said:

OKorn almost got Gentry killed. Throw was late and behind him.

Then he throws into a double with his man completely blanketed. Might as well just keep running.

They might as well burn McCaffrey's red shirt. Probably not going to have a choice at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michigan has taken 4 timeouts on offense.  Have yet to gain a yard.  Getting absolutely abused on the coaching side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...