Deleterious

#19 Michigan vs #5 Wisconsin - 11/18/17

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

sitting on the cart - looks like concussion- no other body parts secured....

That has broken collarbone written all over it. 

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

So sick and tired of Michigan QBs getting drilled and the refs never throw the flag.   

No one can convince that Michigan isn't colluded against. 

It probably has as much to do with not being able to protect You get get hit more often, you get hurt more often.

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

So sick and tired of Michigan QBs getting drilled and the refs never throw the flag.   

The program with the most wins in college football history colluded against? Come on now.

anyways, I can see how that play looked dirty in slow motion, but in real-time that was really Bang-Bang. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was called either way. I certainly do not think it was intentionally dirty by the player, though. 

**** this 3rd down defense.  Just giving him all day.  Refusing to blitz.  

Don Brown is getting punched in the mouth.   Wisconsin made an adjustment and Brown just let it keep happening. 

Michigan never steps up against good teams. Out coached week after week. 

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

I hate to say it, but it's time for our defense to start hitting QB's late on every single play. We aren't going anywhere anyway. Might as well try to blow up Wisonsin and OSU's seasons too. 

Complete BS officiating in this league this year. 

Just now, hail2mich said:

Went from dominating them to down 11 in about 10 minutes. And now we get to watch O’Korn...

JOK with a completion...well

4 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

That has broken collarbone written all over it. 

That was my first thought.

2 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

The program with the most wins in college football history colluded against? Come on now.

anyways, I can see how that play looked dirty in slow motion, but in real-time that was really Bang-Bang. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was called either way. I certainly do not think it was intentionally dirty by the player, though. 

I'm in no way saying there is collusion but there would be incentive for the big 10 to have Wisconsin go undefeated and make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

yeah - maybe that too. 

I hope it’s not, as an OSU fan I was looking forward to watching Peters next week. ::knock on wood:: O’Korn sucks. 

This game has definitely shown all the big weaknesses of the team. Poor special teams, secondary giving up too many plays, bad pass protection. 

Just now, hail2mich said:

This game has definitely shown all the big weaknesses of the team. Poor special teams, secondary giving up too many plays, bad pass protection. 

Don't forget- Inability to keep QBs healthy on late hits.

OKorn almost got Gentry killed. Throw was late and behind him.

Then he throws into a double with his man completely blanketed. Might as well just keep running.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RedTeamGo! said:

I hope it’s not, as an OSU fan I was looking forward to watching Peters next week. ::knock on wood:: O’Korn sucks. 

If it's his head, he'll still be out. 

Just now, Gehringer_2 said:

OKorn almost got Gentry killed. Throw was late and behind him.

Then he throws into a double with his man completely blanketed. Might as well just keep running.

They might as well burn McCaffrey's red shirt. Probably not going to have a choice at this point. 

Michigan has taken 4 timeouts on offense.  Have yet to gain a yard.  Getting absolutely abused on the coaching side.