Deleterious

#19 Michigan vs #5 Wisconsin - 11/18/17

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Worst receiving group that Michigan has ever had.  They just can't get open.  Been the same program for 3 QBs now.............They all have to run around to keep the play going because the receivers absolutely can't get open.     Not even mad at Peters.........he was trying to do it all himself because he has to.    

definitely been a while since we've had a guy who could out run anyone on the outside or deep.

OK: there is once

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

I really like peters. 

He's looks like he's got a lot of arm in reserve - he just has to get used to using it at the higher level.

So the last few games with Peters has demonstrated how a QB can effectively use his TEs in the passing game.

Both of these announcers sounded like they walked into a funeral home when Michigan scored. 

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

He's looks like he's got a lot of arm in reserve - he just has to get used to using it at the higher level.

Absolutely.  For a guy playing his first few games he is starting to look rather comfortable. He doesn't panic in the pocket.  That series was all him and good OL blocking. 

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

A couple of posters here almost gave me whiplash with the way they whipped around on the offense.

Offense is fine. It's all about the coaching. 

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Offense is fine. It's all about the coaching. 

eh....coaching didn't cause Peters to short-arm what would have been a TD throw.

Just now, sabretooth said:

eh....coaching didn't cause Peters to short-arm what would have been a TD throw.

That's one play. Overall the playcalls weren't good for the first quarter and a half.  Evidenced by 3 offensive timeouts and 3 plays afterwards that failed to gain yards. 

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

If they had had a time out, 53 sec would be a lot time to get the ball back...:dead:

inexperienced QB.

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

That's one play. Overall the playcalls weren't good for the first quarter and a half.  Evidenced by 3 offensive timeouts and 3 plays afterwards that failed to gain yards. 

It's certainly fair to question the coaching/playcalling....as bad as JOK was, I still marvel at how they never had him throw slants to TEs against blitzing defenses.

Please ruin their season.  They've played NOBODY and don't deserve to be in the playoff.   

Dave Wannstedt reminds me of Dennis Farina and all these quotes from Midnight Run keep coming to mind when he's on the screen.  

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Please ruin their season.  They've played NOBODY and don't deserve to be in the playoff.   

Dave Wannstedt reminds me of Dennis Farina and all these quotes from Midnight Run keep coming to mind when he's on the screen.  

Is this moron #1....give me moron #2

If you two don't start getting more personally involved in your work I'm going to stab you through the heart with a pencil.

Two things are going to happen tonight.  First, I'm going to kill you.  Then, I'm going to have a nice hot meal.  After that, I'm going to find your wife, and I'm going to kill her too.

Two things as the second half starts.

1. What's the point of replay if you're still going to get it wrong?

2. Someone tell Gus Johnson to chill out.

2 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

OK - good 2nd half start for the D. What's the O got?

Play action would be great.