Deleterious

#19 Michigan vs #5 Wisconsin - 11/18/17

Just now, ROMAD1 said:

He didn't get it in...but

actually, he might have

I saw air underneath the right foot when they slowed it down. Left foot was down in bounds. 

Just yet another in the long line of screw jobs against blue across the decades....

3 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

Hard cheating by the refs.  Left foot clearly down first. 

Yeah - that last view was pretty clear. All told, I'm ready to go back to playing the game strictly in real time. I don't feel nearly as bad being screwed by a guy with a millisecond to decide as when he's got all the time in the world and still can't get it right.

What is the point of the instant replay if they are not going to call that catch a TD?  The right foot was CLEARLY off the ground when they froze the frame.  

Just now, Gehringer_2 said:

Yeah - that last view was pretty clear. All told, I'm ready to go back to playing the game strictly in real time.

Absolutely...if "clear and convincing" is a higher standard than "you can see it on the replay", then you might as well scrap the replay altogether and avoid the useless delays.

Worst receiving group that Michigan has ever had.  They just can't get open.  Been the same program for 3 QBs now.............They all have to run around to keep the play going because the receivers absolutely can't get open.     Not even mad at Peters.........he was trying to do it all himself because he has to.    

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Michigan stinks. 

Michigan is now firmly-cemented as a third tear football school.     No more excuses.   No more thinking about glory from my grampa's youth.         Next year the excuse will be ND, MSU and OSU being road games................then the next year it will be "its a young team"..........and then the year after that it will be "but all those road games".  Maybe by year 6 Harbaugh can get to Indy.