Sign in to follow this  
Motor City Sonics

Brady Hoke getting another shot (sort of)

Brady Hoke is Interim Head Coach at Tennessee.    I don't know how other Michigan fans really feel about it but I am pulling for him.     I don't think he'll get the job full time but his first game is  LSU......an upset would shake things up a bit.    I never thought Brady was a bad guy.   He's a great recruiter.   I think he's a good coach  I think he was in over his head at Michigan and Dave Brandon did him no favors with his behavior.     If Brady had come into Michigan when Michigan was already in a good place (like coming in after Lloyd Carr) I think he might have been a lot more successful.   He walked into a minefield laid by Bill Martin, Dave Brandon and Rich Rodriguez.     Beat LSU !

pulling for him to do what?  there is no way on god's green earth that tennessee is hiring brady hoke.

2 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

Yah, they just can't, but this could help him get a nice MAC job

He could go back to Ball.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:34 PM, Buddha said:

pulling for him to do what?  there is no way on god's green earth that tennessee is hiring brady hoke.

I'd like to see the guy get another good Head Coaching job.    Sure, you can knock the MAC but there are worse ways to make a living.  

He might end up having that interim tag for a full season the way their coaching search is going.    The only people I can think of that might possibly want that gig would be maybe Scott Frost (why would he go there?), Les Miles (I think he's too old for it now),   or maybe Jeff Fisher?      

Now that Dan Mullen has gone to Florida I can see Scott Frost going home to Nebraska.    

But who knows what'll happen at Tennessee.