Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Michigan vs Maryland - 11/11/17

Not complaining at all, but I am guessing this one will be very similiar to the past few weeks.  UM will just pound the ball and not ask Peters to do much.   First road start for the kid so that is something to keep an eye on but as long as he stays turnover free and makes the simple passes he will be fine.   If the running game keeps up, I believe they have a good shot at Wisconsin.  First thing first, take care of these bums at Maryland. 

Possibly the least anticipated Michigan game all year?

i can’t think of anything this game has going for it (aside from it being one of 13 days a year that the Michigan football team plays a game).

6 hours ago, RJBBREZ said:

Not complaining at all, but I am guessing this one will be very similiar to the past few weeks.  UM will just pound the ball and not ask Peters to do much.   First road start for the kid so that is something to keep an eye on but as long as he stays turnover free and makes the simple passes he will be fine.   If the running game keeps up, I believe they have a good shot at Wisconsin.  First thing first, take care of these bums at Maryland. 

You're probably right about the run game. I'm sure that's a big part of why the OL has looked better of late, though I would like to see them start putting a little more on Peters' plate this week, 'cuz he'll need it against Wisc. & OSU.

17 hours ago, djhutch said:

You're probably right about the run game. I'm sure that's a big part of why the OL has looked better of late, though I would like to see them start putting a little more on Peters' plate this week, 'cuz he'll need it against Wisc. & OSU.

Agreed.   The first drive last week he came out guns blazing ( I think he was 3-3 or 4-4 with a TD) but after that it didnt seem like he passed at all.  Weather was a factor and he finished with 13 or 14 attempts. So yeah the kid has to get some work in eventually. 

Nordin is slumping hard. Camera caught a pretty heated interaction with Harbaugh after his missed kick. 

He better get his head on straight. 

10 hours ago, Buddha said:

unimpressive in the second half, but whatever, game was over by then.

Last year, Harbaugh would have scored on the final drive.  

Is the lack of holding calls against the D something that B1G officials are doing to tell Harbaugh not to be so insane.   

I know the QB situation has been the big talk this season, but how awful is this WR group? 9 receptions for a combined 59 yards since Penn State. McDoom was the only WR with a reception yesterday for 2 yards. 

Obviously the tight ends are doing great work and the team has had a run focused game plan, but it would be nice to get one decent play out of this group every month or so...