MAROTH4MVP

Browns Vs Lions CBS 1pm (est)

On a plane to Phoenix. Wifi doesn't allow video, so just watching gamecast.  Looks like a good half.  I started following along at 10-0 browns. Lions 17-0 to end the half.

The slow starts at home are troublesome. Lions have been awful at ford field this year. 

Just now, number20 said:

Browns showing why they're 0-8. The Lions should be blowing this team off the field at home

Lions have not played well at home.  Too conservative with the play calling. Totally different on the road. 

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Lions have not played well at home.  Too conservative with the play calling. Totally different on the road. 

The play calling hasn't been conservative at all in this game.  They just aren't playing well

1 minute ago, number20 said:

Vikings score a TD, pick off Cousins, and score another TD. Lions better win this gam

They looked awful against the lions. I still expect them to lose in Washington today.  

The play calling hasn't been conservative at all in this game.  They just aren't playing well

First two drives were embarrassing. Decker has been huge, breaking open two long runs and a rushing TD. Amazing difference.

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

Yes it has.  

Edit: sorry, I though you initially said this year.  I'm not watching the game other than gamecast.  So I'll defer to you. But overall, at home, the play calling has been conservative. 

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I can't imagine the Browns coaching staff called that play. Kizer either got the play wrong or audbiled to that play. 

It's the Browns, I can totally imagine they called that. 

9 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I can't imagine the Browns coaching staff called that play. Kizer either got the play wrong or audbiled to that play. 

You need time to call an audible. They immediately lined up in an obvious run or sneak formation. That call came from the sidelines

Vikings score another TD. 35-17 Minnesota, on the road.

Meanwhile, at Ford field, agains the 0-8 Browns... 

Getting thoroughly dominated by the Browns.  This game really should be a Browns blowout, let that sink in for a minute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

Getting thoroughly dominated by the Browns.  This game really should be a Browns blowout, let that sink in for a minute.

Good thing the only thing that counts is points on the board. 

Just now, Keepleyland2 said:

Good thing the only thing that counts is points on the board. 

Yeah, good thing.  The Lions are playing great