MAROTH4MVP

Browns Vs Lions CBS 1pm (est)

5 hours ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

Lang most likely being out, isn't good their defensive line is very good. They also have the number 1 rush defense. The Lions should limit Abdullah's touches because the Browns will stuff him all day long. They have a couple decent corners too. But for some absurd reason they generally play Peppers deep as the only high saftey and ask him to cover both sides of the field. Peppers has been dreadful at this all season. The play a similar style to Gym Shorts defense, a lot of wide 9 and very aggressive.

The browns also have 3 good TE who can make you pay up the seams. However, their QB situation is dire. Even if the TE get wide open its a coin flip if the Kizer can get them the ball. Kizer takes way to long to get the ball out, even though their o-line is pretty good Kizer gets too many sacks because he doesn't get the ball out. The Brown move the ball best when Kizer is in shotgun and the ball is out quickly. They have their RBs run some option routes and can make you pay

There's no excuse for Stafford not to pass on them and there's no excuse to let Kizer pass on us. Get the damn W

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

There's no excuse for Stafford not to pass on them and there's no excuse to let Kizer pass on us. Get the damn W

No kidding.  This is the freaking Cleveland Browns, nobody should fear any part of their team. With the Lang injury, better now against the softer schedule than later in the season.

5 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Just waived Robinson....should mean Decker is back....that is the best news I have heard from this Lions team in years.

tenor.gif?itemid=3476974

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

Eat the W. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Just waived Robinson....should mean Decker is back....that is the best news I have heard from this Lions team in years.

Corey Robinson is eligible to come back too so don't get too excited yet...

3 hours ago, pyrotigers said:

Lang and Reeves-Maybin officially out, Ansah doubtful

They should sit out vs. the Browns.  Save them for when we'll need them.

13 hours ago, cruzer1 said:

They should sit out vs. the Browns.  Save them for when we'll need them.

Yes, take the Browns lightly. It's not like the Lions franchise ever lost a game to a much weaker team. 

Start all the backups, rest all the starters. Heck, treat it like an exhibition game, we usually do really good when the games don't count. Even if we lose, it will be a win. A loss would ensure our perfect 0-16 season record lasts another season. 😋

On 11/9/2017 at 9:33 AM, Jason_R said:

It would be huge if we could get Decker back on the field before the Vikings game. 

PS: Don't forget that the Vikings have the Redskins, Rams, Panthers, and Falcons still to play. They've already played the cupcakes on their schedule - Browns, Ravens, Bucs, Bears - to get to 6-2.

This.  

But man I wish the Lions weren't screwed out of the Falcons win, and the close losses to the Panthers and Steelers are killers.  Now they really have no room for error.  Have to take care of business, especially against teams like the Browns.  

Also I saw that they activated Decker.  Is he playing tomorrow? 

This.  
But man I wish the Lions weren't screwed out of the Falcons win, and the close losses to the Panthers and Steelers are killers.  Now they really have no room for error.  Have to take care of business, especially against teams like the Browns.  
Also I saw that they activated Decker.  Is he playing tomorrow? 

Minnesota at Redskins today. Time to pick up a game.

Don’t know if Decker is playing, but I assume so.

When I pick against the Lions, they win. I see no reason to change that. I could care less if I'm wrong or not.

Browns coming off their bye week.     

Browns 17      Lions   13

You're welcome.  😁