RJBBREZ

UM B-Ball 17-18

12 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Absolutely loved to the see the reaction shot of man-bun boy in the crowd....boo hoo

Seems like every game CBS has set up a camera on some 8-12 year old sibling in the crowd for live reactions.

Sometimes their analysis is better than the broadcast team though, so *shrug 

2 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Michigan State knocked out by Syracuse in the second round. Third straight year of failing to make the second weekend for Tom Izzo.

It's funny, he gave Beilein kind of a backhanded compliment after the Tourney loss to the effect that Michigan maybe "finally realized that in the end you have to check people" ( or something close to that ), but I wonder if it isn't Tom's heavy defensive style that is getting behind the way offense is played in the game today.

UNC getting smacked by Texas A&M. Wasn’t expecting that! They are only .500 in 2018, with tons of close games. 

Definitely like the matchup way more than UNC

Gotta be careful as you get to the Sweet 16 and beyond - every team has momentum and the regular season doesn't mean anything, but I agree that Michigan's path forward right now looks about as friendly as it gets.

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Gotta be careful as you get to the Sweet 16 and beyond - every team has momentum and the regular season doesn't mean anything, but I agree that Michigan's path forward right now looks about as friendly as it gets.

Not to mention they are due to play a couple of better games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

It's funny, he gave Beilein kind of a backhanded compliment after the Tourney loss to the effect that Michigan maybe "finally realized that in the end you have to check people" ( or something close to that ), but I wonder if it isn't Tom's heavy defensive style that is getting behind the way offense is played in the game today.

This was great given that Beilein was 11-9 in the last 20 against Izzo before this season. Imagine how easy it will be now!

16 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

but I wonder if it isn't Tom's heavy defensive style that is getting behind the way offense is played in the game today.

what does this mean

13 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

what does this mean

Just thinking about the fact that while Izzo is acknowledged as a great coach, how often do you here him described as innovative? The knock this year is that his team underperformed its talent level, so maybe Tom could have tried something he didnt?

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Just thinking about the fact that while Izzo is acknowledged as a great coach, how often do you here him described as innovative? The knock this year is that his team underperformed its talent level, so maybe Tom could have tried something he didnt?

gotcha