RJBBREZ

UM B-Ball 17-18

Lots of missed open shots and sloppy turnovers.....but in the end they played good defense and won.  

Need to hit more open shots vs Houston of course.

Wagner provides absolutely no value right now. Refuses to use his size on offensive mismatches and is the weakest link of D. So frustrating in a game he should dominate 

Michigan can usually handle Wagner's streakiness (although this is as bad as it can get), but MAAR also struggling is a huge issue. Great defense is keeping them in these games, but that can only go so far. WAKE UP!!!!

So Houston lowers his shoulder and uses it as a weapon to hit Michigan in the jaw but thats a foul on Michigan? 

Good lord. Let them play. These games are at a snail's pace because of these weak fouls and are brutal to watch. 

• Thanks 1

"I guess he touched him with a finger" Summs up the one-sided refs on this game. Step one to rigging a game take that teams star out with invisible fouls. 

I watched the Nevada/Texas OT and it was amazing how great the flow was. Just great basketball, no whistles, no commercials every minute, what March Madness should be. I don't think we've made a stretch of two minutes without a whistle in this game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

"I guess he touched him with a finger" Summs up the one-sided refs on this game. Step one to rigging a game take that teams star out with invisible fouls. 

It's evened out since. I'd be pretty ticked about that five point play if I was a Houston fan.

Robinson fouls out. Tough since he's their best from the line too. 

Foul trouble in the tournament is exponentially higher than you see in the regular season. Sucks so much.