John_Brian_K

Week 8: Lions -v- Steelers Sunday Night 8:30pm NBC

1 hour ago, Jason_R said:

This is probably Quinn sending a message through the press, rather than evidence of any real interest in Ebron on the part of unnamed teams.

I don’t know what the market is for athletic tight ends who can’t catch but if they can get a 4th round pick for him they should take it.

We should trade him for that RB from the cowboys. Elliott. Make it happen Quinn!  😂

4 hours ago, Jason_R said:

This is probably Quinn sending a message through the press, rather than evidence of any real interest in Ebron on the part of unnamed teams.

I don’t know what the market is for athletic tight ends who can’t catch but if they can get a 4th round pick for him they should take it.

I'd take anything for Ebron. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, a wet napkin, airline peanuts, a diet Faygo Rock&Rye . . .

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that We get utterly destroyed tonight.

Almost glad I couldn't find a sitter and have to Watch the game from home.

If Detroit wants to win this game they need to run the ball, which the Steelers have been bad at defending in their two losses (Bears, Jax). Eats clock, and keeps the Bee's off the field.

On the other side of the ball, if the O-line has issues, it will be exploited, and could be ugly.  ST's need to be solid, and minimum penalties.

This could be a trap game for Pit, after some good wins (and on the road (+3 last I saw)).  Bryant benched for being stupid helps.

I can see the Lions winning this one, close, but a win.  I can see them getting smoked too.

Jim bob cooter is the most predicable play caller at any level in football.  

3rd and 16 is an automatic give up play for the lions. They will never consider trying to get a first down.   

We need decker back.  3rd string LT isnt a good situation. 

That's some embarrassing offense.  Run for no gain, run for no gain.  Sack.  What the **** is JBC doing?  Seriously. And all these run plays are so poorly drawn up.  Delayed to abudualah on the stretch.  Always, and it never works. 

11 hours ago, Jason_R said:

This is a team that gave up over 50 points the last time they took the field.

Yes, it gets old being a Lions fan, but that is not the fault of fans who acknowledge their team’s performance.

Yes they did and that was an awful performance.  But it was just one game.   My main complaint is the so called "fans" having the nerve to blame Stafford.  That is just crazy to me.  The team would have won 1 or 2 games last year without him. Probably no wins this year without him .  He's incredible in the clutch and keeps them in games week to week despite the **** running game, **** OL, bend and break d, etc.  They are outcoached and outschemed repeatedly and yet people take the lazy (dumbass) route and blame him.  That gets old.  Picking them to lose every week and then getting on here to brag when they do is lazy.  It's not acknowledging anything.  Is it fandom? Or just plain stupidity?