Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Rutgers vs Michigan - 10/28/17

Welp. O'Korn still is terrible. You have to put in Peters at this point. He can run this offense if they stay with the conservative play calling. 

They showed a stat showing Michigan is with Army and Georgia Southern with the fewest passing TD's. How embarrassing for the QB play. 

What exactly does the defense expect when a non-QB is taking the snap? I'm a big fan of Bush, but he is looking lost out there on the read-options. 

Huh...who knew that replacing the problem would result in a different outcome?  Everyone except Jim Harbaugh, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Buddha said:

Huh...who knew that replacing the problem would result in a different outcome?  Everyone except Jim Harbaugh, I guess.

It had to be Drevno holding things up, JH doesn't make those kind of mistakes.  ;-)

This game makes harbaugh look like a complete idiot. Peters looks great, accurate with good touch.  Stadium is alive.  And two touchdown drives to boot. 

Harbaughs damn ego wouldn't get out of the way, cost us the season. What an embarrassing coaching display this season. 

When Peters sucks next week, who is the next quarterback we will want Harbaugh to play.

I want to get a head start on the rest of you.

• Like 2

The way this game was going, honestly, I felt they really could have lost to RUTGERS if O'Korn had stayed in.  I dont know what or who finally got through to Jim and his stubbornness but thank the football gods it happened. A loss to Rutgers would set this program back a decade. 

This move should have been made after the msu game IMO.  No one can tell me O'korn brought anything to the team other than being older than Peters.  He had to be coddled because he was terrible, which lead to a lot of predictable playcalling, which leads to turnovers, etc.  It is a vicious cycle.  Even if Peters can just run the offense at an average rate, and hit guys when they are open (something Speight and Okorn cannot do) the offense will be much much better.

A few other youngsters have played well today too (Soloman, Walker, Collins, Ambry Thomas) and you can see they deserve to be on the field.  Keep it up Jim.  Youth movement all the way. 

25 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

When Peters sucks next week, who is the next quarterback we will want Harbaugh to play.

I want to get a head start on the rest of you.

Nick Sheridan was a better QB than O'korn.  Peters cannot play any worse than O'Korn, the offense cannot get any lower than it was with O'Korn at QB.  Peters has already displayed better pocket presence, poise, accuracy, you name it, better than O'Korn. I am not worried.  All he has to be is average and the team will be fine. He just made a great play on a 3rd and 11 as im typing this.  What the **** was Harbaugh waiting for? 

48 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

This game makes harbaugh look like a complete idiot. Peters looks great, accurate with good touch.  Stadium is alive.  And two touchdown drives to boot. 

Harbaughs damn ego wouldn't get out of the way, cost us the season. What an embarrassing coaching display this season. 

Kareem Walker has looked good too.  

I'll be interested to hear what Jim has to say after this game.  I'll bet anything he will say O'Korn played "great" and everything that happened wasnt on him.  Whatever Jim. 

Peters doesnt panic and take off running after his first read? There are actually more receivers than just one?   Holy ****!! Peters can also keep his head up while moving around enabling him to make throws on third and long.  Havent seen that in a while at UM.  4 drives, 3 td's and a missed fg.  Peters has played better than I imagined.  

God I hate not going for it there, I thought the same even before he kicked it.  It's one thing in the NFL where kickers are basically automatic but even the best NCAA kickers are 75% at best from that distance.   A QB sneak from that distance probably warrants the same percentage.  

Only bad part about today- listening to Matt Millen.   Especially when he says players "will for sure play at the next level".  We all know you're great at evaluating talent Millen.  Thanks. 

Rashan Gary still has one more year at UM right?  What a beast.  I think he is a top 5 pick right now. 

Take away that 65 yard td rush and this was another dominating performance by UM's defense.  Held them under 200 yards as well.  Hard to do at the collegiate level no matter the competition.