10 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

They have been to the Big Ten Championship game 3 times.  They won a Rose Bowl.  They got to the 4 team playoff.   I don't care that they got clobbered, they were there.   Michigan was busy in the Blue Bonnet Bowl or something........

They looked awesome against UM.  One first down in the second half, despite a dog**** UM QB giving them great field position repeatedly.  

Look they have gotten some results but you cant deny some of it is luck, and good timing.  Most of Dantonio's era has coincided with one of the worst era's in UM's history (Hoke/RR).  They have won on one in a billion plays like two years ago. They had the benefit of getting UM two years in a row at home when they switched up divisions.  They get plays like Lewerke sliding on the back of a UM player to get a first down.  Is that skill? good coaching?  I call it pretty ******* lucky.   Why msu people are on a UM forum after a UM loss should get them banned.  I got banned for less.  Go slurp on their balls elsewhere 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Dantonio would have made this a much closer game with the same group of players.

Michigan still suffers from mental weakness and a sense of entitlement. Harbaugh needs to turn this around, and he needs to do it quick. 

**** Dantonio. You need to go away, and quick. 

Just now, RJBBREZ said:

**** Dantonio. You need to go away, and quick. 

I appreciate your passion. It’s the kind of response Dantonio gets from his team - especially when they play against us!

6 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

How is Franklin able to develop elite talent from a program that was destroyed from raping kids, yet we are still unable to get supposed elite recruits to play up to their potential? These are legit questions Michigan fans and its football program need to reflect on. 

Number one defense in the country past two years.  Solid special teams.  They need harbaugh to get his own QB in the system.  Which is part on him because its year 3 and part on bad timing.  But they arent getting blown out week after week. Stop overreaacting and pretending like Harbaugh is on some sort of hot seat.  

Yeah, sure it was all luck for MSU.  It rained - if it didn't rain Michigan would have won by 3 touchdowns.  I've been hearing that garbage the last few weeks.   How about your brilliant coaches ($11,000,000 of offensive geniuses) throwing 8 straight passes while it was raining sideways............Gonna blame that on O'Korn too?  

1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

I appreciate your passion. It’s the kind of response Dantonio gets from his team - especially when they play against us!

They won 14-10 in a hurricane.  With O'korn giving them 5 turnovers.  It wasnt some great showing or dominating performance.  Get over it.  **** happens.  

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Yeah, sure it was all luck for MSU.  It rained - if it didn't rain Michigan would have won by 3 touchdowns.  I've been hearing that garbage the last few weeks.   How about your brilliant coaches ($11,000,000 of offensive geniuses) throwing 8 straight passes while it was raining sideways............Gonna blame that on O'Korn too?  

O'korn is a high school level QB.  They have to run a pee wee offense for him.  I expect him to be done now.  Maybe UM shouldnt have tried to win and just laid on the ball all half like dantonio.  Who knows.  But it has nothing to do with tonight or the program going forward.  They will be fine.  Everyone overreacting on here will realize their foolishness soon enough 

1 minute ago, RJBBREZ said:

They won 14-10 in a hurricane.  With O'korn giving them 5 turnovers.  It wasnt some great showing or dominating performance.  Get over it.  **** happens.  

5 turnovers mostly because they kept calling passing plays with 40mph swirling winds and sideways rain.   MSU just protected the ball and the lead they built up in the first half before the weather hit.    

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

5 turnovers mostly because they kept calling passing plays with 40mph swirling winds and sideways rain.   MSU just protected the ball and the lead they built up in the first half before the weather hit.    

your tears are delicious.

5 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

your tears are delicious.

god what a dominating win.   3-9 ***** 

13 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

MCS just feels bad and is trying to make others feel worse so he can feel better by comparison.

he's coping. coping in a real ****** up way, but coping.

My only real complaint about Harbaugh is his inability to have a QB in year three.  I think he has had enough time to recruit and develop one by now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

My only real complaint about Harbaugh is his inability to have a QB in year three.  I think he has had enough time to recruit and develop one by now.

I'm pretty mad that Peters didn't get in the game in the 4th. I'm not sure what's going on there, but if he doesn't start next week I have to assume there's a disconnect between Jim and Brandon and he'll transfer in the off-season.

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Really?   They have beaten Ohio State - and AT Ohio State in the past few years.   They have won big conference games.    I don't think they're all that great but they are certainly better than Michigan - in almost every way.   They keep proving it - so keep denying it -  typical Michigan suck up. 

Yes, really.

and I doubt jim harbaugh will let a kid who just had his 7th “miscommunication” between himself and the Secretary of State on the field, because, to use dantonios words “we needed him to play”. His 7th infraction in two years, mind you.

I'd feel a bit better if 2018 recruiting wasn't so lackluster.

Outside of a few notable players (ex. Hurst, Winovich), the upperclassmen on this team aren't going to be drafted and play any type of role in the NFL. McCray looks like he belongs in 1970s football.

jeez people, one bad loss on the road and youre out with pitchforks.  michigan is one of the youngest teams in the country.  losses like this are bound to happen.  they did the same thing to penn state last year.

good thing youre not florida state fans.

as for recruiting, theyre waiting on big fish.  they need some offensive linemen and they need to develop the ones they have.  thats the biggest worry for me.  theyve got qb talent, but it doesnt mean much if you cant block.

Getting rid of Harbaugh is crazy talk in my opinion.  He's a very good head coach it was bound to have a drop off for a little bit while the Harbaugh recruits get ready to win ball games.

I would say that the second half of next year and after that is the real acid test.  

My hope is that Harbaugh can maintain the recruiting edge and avoid having a substandard class while they work thru this transition.

In any case, as we can see, changing head coaches brings about short-term benefits, but you have to invest in a HC long-term (at least 5+ yrs) if you want long-term success.

4 hours ago, Buddha said:

jeez people, one bad loss on the road and youre out with pitchforks.  michigan is one of the youngest teams in the country.  losses like this are bound to happen.  they did the same thing to penn state last year.

good thing youre not florida state fans.

as for recruiting, theyre waiting on big fish.  they need some offensive linemen and they need to develop the ones they have.  thats the biggest worry for me.  theyve got qb talent, but it doesnt mean much if you cant block.

It's year 3.  Not to have your own QB is an embarrassment.  I am done with Michigan this year unless harrbaugh actually lets a QB with potential play.  

22 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

It's year 3.  Not to have your own QB is an embarrassment.  I am done with Michigan this year unless harrbaugh actually lets a QB with potential play.  

He has his own QBs in peters and mccaffrey. 

3 minutes ago, Shelton said:

He has his own QBs in peters and mccaffrey. 

They haven't played.  There is no reason for Okorn to be playing.  

Let's talk play calling for a second. How about that under center PA pass on 4th and 11? That has got to be one of the dumbest calls I've ever seen.