Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

Do you really see this team going 5-7 next season?

It sucks to see the drop off from last season and the coaching has been frustrating. But the team is so so young.  If we don't see improvement from this season to next, then yes there is a significant problem. It's just so tough for me to say Harbaugh is a failure when he had to replace an entire team from last season. 

MSU is just as young with a QB that had far less experience than O'Korn.   Didn't stop them for pantsing Harbaugh at home. 

I don't know, they could go 5-7 next  year.   Hard to say.   Just because someone was an elite recruit it doesn't mean they will be a great player.  Gotta coach 'em up.    This is embarrassing.    He has MSU and OSU and Notre Dame  on the road next year, what if he goes 0-3 - he'd be 1-8 vs. rivals with only a win against a 3-9 MSU team - in a game where he was still outcoached by Dantonio.     No more excuses.  This is disgusting.    This is what Michigan football is now - a middling pretender.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dantonio would have made this a much closer game with the same group of players.

Michigan still suffers from mental weakness and a sense of entitlement. Harbaugh needs to turn this around, and he needs to do it quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hail To The Middling Pretenders. 

1 championship since 1948.    

It's a big lie.   It's a con job and the fanbase is delusional - believing it has been an endless run of championships in their lifetime.   They used to win the Big Ten when it was a 2-team conference and then lose in the bowl game because their coach wouldn't move forward past the football he grew up with.    Tired of it.  

Happy now though - JV is going to the World Series - he deserves it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michigan football is mediocre and has been for 20 years. Dantonio has turned Michigan State into the program Michigan thinks it is. Both the program and the fan base need a wake up and realize it’s not 1948 anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

Michigan football is mediocre and has been for 20 years. Dantonio has turned Michigan State into the program Michigan thinks it is. Both the program and the fan base need a wake up and realize it’s not 1948 anymore. 

who gives a **** about michigan state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

Michigan football is mediocre and has been for 20 years. Dantonio has turned Michigan State into the program Michigan thinks it is. Both the program and the fan base need a wake up and realize it’s not 1948 anymore. 

Quote

 

Not those bunch of damn snobs.  They think they **** gold.   So full of it.  I am a Michigan fan, but I am so damn sick of this stupid narrative.   Last time this team won the Big Ten these players were 5-7 years old.    And I so sick of hearing about the glory days of the 1970s.  They played in a 2 team conference and won every other year.........and then always lost the bowl game because their other overrated coach refused to adapt to the forward pass and didn't have teams that could defend it.     Go polish your trophies from 1903 and 1902 and the brag about how great you are.   My grandparents weren't even born then.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

who gives a **** about michigan state?

I do, and I wish Michigan has the football and basketball program they have. MSU rules the state right now, and they have for longer than Michigan fans including myself want to admit b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Michigan football is mediocre and has been for 20 years. Dantonio has turned Michigan State into the program Michigan thinks it is. Both the program and the fan base need a wake up and realize it’s not 1948 anymore. 

Has Michigan State woken up and realized it's not 1966 anymore? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Euphdude said:

I do, and I wish Michigan has the football and basketball program they have. MSU rules the state right now, and they have for longer than Michigan fans including myself want to admit b

sounds like you have  personal problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

sounds like you have  personal problem.

More than I’m willing to admit. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Euphdude said:

I do, and I wish Michigan has the football and basketball program they have. MSU rules the state right now, and they have for longer than Michigan fans including myself want to admit b

LOL. Your head coach is letting your top running back play after his 7th charge of driving on an expired license. That's not the kind of coach I want running my program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

who gives a **** about michigan state?

I do.  Watching them laugh at us really sucks.    Michigan should be looking at them and be seething but they say (mocking voice here)  "No, we're Michigan, they're little brother, they're not really a rival".   No, they aren't - they are an elite program now, you are middle of the road and have been since 2007.    Keep living in the past.    Penn State got walloped by the worst scandal in sports history - they turned it around.  What's your excuse, Blue?   Gonna keep blaming Rich Rod?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

I do.  Watching them laugh at us really sucks.    Michigan should be looking at them and be seething but they say (mocking voice here)  "No, we're Michigan, they're little brother, they're not really a rival".   No, they aren't - they are an elite program now, you are middle of the road and have been since 2007.    Keep living in the past.    Penn State got walloped by the worst scandal in sports history - they turned it around.  What's your excuse, Blue?   Gonna keep blaming Rich Rod?   

again, that sounds like a personal problem that you should address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Has Michigan State woken up and realized it's not 1966 anymore? 

They have been to the Big Ten Championship game 3 times.  They won a Rose Bowl.  They got to the 4 team playoff.   I don't care that they got clobbered, they were there.   Michigan was busy in the Blue Bonnet Bowl or something........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

They have been to the Big Ten Championship game 3 times.  They won a Rose Bowl.  They got to the 4 team playoff.   I don't care that they got clobbered, they were there.   Michigan was busy in the Blue Bonnet Bowl or something........

sounds like you have ***** envy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

They have been to the Big Ten Championship game 3 times.  They won a Rose Bowl.  They got to the 4 team playoff.   I don't care that they got clobbered, they were there.   Michigan was busy in the Blue Bonnet Bowl or something........

MSU will be in an irrelevant bowl this year as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stanpapi said:

MSU will be in an irrelevant bowl this year as well. 

Really?   They have beaten Ohio State - and AT Ohio State in the past few years.   They have won big conference games.    I don't think they're all that great but they are certainly better than Michigan - in almost every way.   They keep proving it - so keep denying it -  typical Michigan suck up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

MSU is just as young with a QB that had far less experience than O'Korn.   Didn't stop them for pantsing Harbaugh at home. 

I don't know, they could go 5-7 next  year.   Hard to say.   Just because someone was an elite recruit it doesn't mean they will be a great player.  Gotta coach 'em up.    This is embarrassing.    He has MSU and OSU and Notre Dame  on the road next year, what if he goes 0-3 - he'd be 1-8 vs. rivals with only a win against a 3-9 MSU team - in a game where he was still outcoached by Dantonio.     No more excuses.  This is disgusting.    This is what Michigan football is now - a middling pretender.    

All UM needs is a QB.  No excuses for Harbaugh next year.  He will have his players and hopefully his own QB finally (Mccaffrey).  I also believe he has to play Peters the rest of this season to see what he has.  No benefit to playing O'korn.   But the sky isnt falling.  Its frustrating but calm down.  They were inches from the playoff last season.  Quit talking like they are losing 5-6 games, its ridiculous.  How many of JH's losses are by less than a TD?  They are close.  And when they are great dont come hopping back on the bandwagon  Go be a state fan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Really?   They have beaten Ohio State - and AT Ohio State in the past few years.   They have won big conference games.    I don't think they're all that great but they are certainly better than Michigan - in almost every way.   They keep proving it - so keep denying it -  typical Michigan suck up. 

I got banned from an msu forum for saying less than this.  Go talk **** somewhre else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is Franklin able to develop elite talent from a program that was destroyed from raping kids, yet we are still unable to get supposed elite recruits to play up to their potential? These are legit questions Michigan fans and its football program need to reflect on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Euphdude said:

How is Franklin able to develop elite talent from a program that was destroyed from raping kids, yet we are still unable to get supposed elite recruits to play up to their potential? These are legit questions Michigan fans and its football program need to reflect on. 

a lot of people (and the ncaa) don't really care a whole lot about that for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...