Well that’s gonna be 2 Big Ten losses already. I’d love to treat the rest of the season as a rebuilding effort and getting Peters some game experience. 

Lots of young players on this team that aren't ready for prime time. QB is a second division guy at absolute best. A few decent throws, but he can't hold onto the ball when it counts. 

Do we play purdue next year? if so, it will be interesting to see if we can break their quarterback's neck and not get a penalty....

We should immediately have our program succumb to a major scandal.  It seems to work wonders. 

1 minute ago, hail2mich said:

Peters warming up. So I guess I'll keep it on. 

I'd like to see him get some action.  

I have no idea who to cheer for next week for OSU/PSU. Go sun explosion? 

OSU and then we beat them

At least Shehan is out of Detroit now time to get ocrap out of the QB slot and to his natural place on the bench. 

I'm all for Peters getting time from here on out as his development is important for next season, but tonight really wasn't on O'Korn. Defense laid a huge egg and the O-line was crap. If that John O'Korn plays against MSU, Michigan wins by two scores. 

I'm all for Peters getting time from here on out as his development is important for next season, but tonight really wasn't on O'Korn. Defense laid a huge egg and the O-line was crap. If that John O'Korn plays against MSU, Michigan wins by two scores. 

i don't think they're running half the offense tho that they did under speight. when you're predictable, your generally crap, unless you have a barkley type on your team.

I am pissed.  I feel like we were rooked here.      I feel like it's all a show and there is nothing behind it.   2 offensive coaches make a million bucks and this team can't move the ball consistently against anyone -- they only run things up when they wear the other teams out - and you aren't doing that in the Big Ten.    

Total embarrassment.   this team is no better than 4th in the division and I am not sure they can beat Maryland.        

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

i don't think they're running half the offense tho that they did under speight. when you're predictable, your generally crap, unless you have a barkley type on your team.

Speight was not playing great at all to start the year. But he had experience and Okorn does not. Whoever he is, you generally can't take a team's starting QB out and expect them to be any good. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Is this any better than Hoke to this point? 

Do you really see this team going 5-7 next season?

It sucks to see the drop off from last season and the coaching has been frustrating. But the team is so so young.  If we don't see improvement from this season to next, then yes there is a significant problem. It's just so tough for me to say Harbaugh is a failure when he had to replace an entire team from last season. 

Just now, hail2mich said:

Do you really see this team going 5-7 next season?

It sucks to see the drop off from last season and the coaching has been frustrating. But the team is so so young.  If we don't see improvement from this season to next, then yes there is a significant problem. It's just so tough for me to say Harbaugh is a failure when he had to replace an entire team from last season. 

People are all over harbaugh, but you are absolutely right. Plus, with Michigan State, if there isn't a once in 10,000 time fluke play on that muffed punt, Jim is 2-1 against state, not 1-2. I don't like what I see this year, but there wasn't ever the expectation in my mind that we'd go anywhere anyway. 

For me, next year is a make or break for Harbaugh. If he does like this next year he needs to be fired!