MAROTH4MVP

Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints

Just now, JAYB said:

Oline looked so promising back in April. 

That was all on Stafford, can't hold on to the ball for that long.  The highest paid QB not earning his money this year as far as I'm concerned despite the lack of INTs.

8 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Can anyone on this team catch a football?

Enron could catch it if you infuse it with weed. Hasn't anyone thought of that but me?

Just now, NYLion said:

That was all on Stafford, can't hold on to the ball for that long.  The highest paid QB not earning his money this year as far as I'm concerned despite the lack of INTs.

I know. They didn't run because of the Oline. 

3 minutes ago, NYLion said:

That's a fact.

4 minutes ago, NYLion said:

At first I was happy that JBC and Joe Lombardi had neutered Stafford a little. They cut down on his worst, Brett Favre, gunslinger tendencies. I think they've almost gone too far in the other direction though.

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Art first I was happy that JBC and Joe Lombardi had neutered Stafford a little. They cut down on his worst, Brett Favre, gunslinger tendencies. I think they've almost gone too far in the other direction though.

Agreed.  This is not the type of QB who should be turned into a game manager although in fairness, they don't really have the weapons around him especially with Golloday out to go gunslinger mode.

That was some of the worst tackling I've ever seen.  Tate was just waiting to get tackled lol