MAROTH4MVP

Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints

On 10/11/2017 at 5:34 AM, cruzer1 said:

I know they are planning on Stafford playing, but I would start Rudock and give Stafford a chance to take two weeks off with the bye.  I still think the Lions can win this game, but it will be tough.  I would expect the offense to pick up after the bye when they can get Decker and Golladay back.

This is the dumbest idea ever. Lions lose without Stafford. I heard Golladay might play but would be limited to the red zone, but the source said it was unlikely he would be active. The Saints are a much better matchup for the Lions than the Panthers even with an injured Stafford.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pyrotigers said:

Having Robinson and Glasgow makes one side of the line terrible, that also means all the help has to go to one side so we can't do anything to the right. Decker coming back would be massive for this team.

When Decker comes back, do people think they will move Robinson to LG and Glasgow to a backup role? 

I have no way of knowing whether that would be a good idea, but Robinson seems to struggle in space on the edge, and is both bigger (25 lbs) and a touch more athletic than Glasgow.

I like to think that Decker's return will amount to improvement at two positions on the OL - though that may just be wishful thinking.

4 hours ago, Jason_R said:

When Decker comes back, do people think they will move Robinson to LG and Glasgow to a backup role? 

I have no way of knowing whether that would be a good idea, but Robinson seems to struggle in space on the edge, and is both bigger (25 lbs) and a touch more athletic than Glasgow.

I like to think that Decker's return will amount to improvement at two positions on the OL - though that may just be wishful thinking.

yes

11 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Who should we be rooting for tonight the eagles or Panthers?   

I do not like Cam...not because of the comments he made recently...he just looks insufferable.  Did you see his TD celebration?  That stuff annoys me in sports...'hey step away, step away, camera look at me.......look....at.....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A part of me wanted them to win so it makes our loss look better, but that was a small part.  AGS

18 hours ago, Jason_R said:

Robinson is worse than a dumpster fire. It is hard to get an accurate assessment of Glasgow when he has to play next to Robinson. Especially sense Robinson frequently gets beat on the inside. I am not sold at all about Robinson being a better Guard than Glasgow. Although I would be open to the experiment.

In other news Ebron not only has stone hands but he is a **** poor teammate too. Boldin gave an interview in which he said last year Ebron got in his face because Ebron felt Boldin was taking his balls away. Boldin told him that if Ebron was better than him, he wouldn't even be on the team.

2 hours ago, John_Brian_K said:

I do not like Cam...not because of the comments he made recently...he just looks insufferable.  Did you see his TD celebration?  That stuff annoys me in sports...'hey step away, step away, camera look at me.......look....at.....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A part of me wanted them to win so it makes our loss look better, but that was a small part.  AGS

I actually don’t mind end zone celebrations. They're fun and good for team enthusiasm. There’s a difference between that and douchebags like Cam though. He’s nothing but an attention wh*** (and he's not the only one). Like the rest of them, he’s out there celebrating himself, not the team. Self-promoting strutting peacocks like him should be kicked in their cuntballs

2 minutes ago, number20 said:

I actually don’t mind end zone celebrations. They're fun and good for team enthusiasm. There’s a difference between that and douchebags like Cam though. He’s nothing but an attention wh*** (and he's not the only one). Like the rest of them, he’s out there celebrating himself, not the team. Self-promoting peacocks like him should be kicked in their cuntballs

It was the showing away his team mates and then pointing at the camera to come close to him that irritated me.  The team got 6 points, not you.  Without the blocking from the O Line and your receivers downfield you would be on your ***.

To me that was not "I am excited the team just scored" that was "I am going to take this opportunity to mug for the camera to expand my brand"

42 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

Robinson is worse than a dumpster fire. It is hard to get an accurate assessment of Glasgow when he has to play next to Robinson. Especially sense Robinson frequently gets beat on the inside. I am not sold at all about Robinson being a better Guard than Glasgow. Although I would be open to the experiment.

Glasgow was bad next to Decker too

1 hour ago, number20 said:

I actually don’t mind end zone celebrations. They're fun and good for team enthusiasm. There’s a difference between that and douchebags like Cam though. He’s nothing but an attention wh*** (and he's not the only one). Like the rest of them, he’s out there celebrating himself, not the team. Self-promoting strutting peacocks like him should be kicked in their cuntballs

I will have to incorporate 'cuntballs' into my lexicon.

56 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

Saints are 11th in scoring 13th in scoring D

They also allow 374.8 yards a game on defense which is 29th in the league. If the Lions offense can't move the ball you might as well call it a season. By the way the Patriots defense is astonishingly bad 447 yards a game (they are 1st in offense). Detroit defense is 18th at 330 yrd/g. The Lion offense is 29th overall.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

Yeah, I have no way of evaluating either of them, (wish there was more analysis of this sort of thing out there) but clearly the constant on two bad OLs with the Rams and the Lions is Robinson at LT. 

Glasgow was no world beater at LG, though, and was awful at center. I suspect they’ll try out Robinson at guard, but they may think he’s so helpless that he never plays another down after Decker returns. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kamakzie said:

TJ Lang and Cornelius Washington are inactive. Not getting good vibes from this game at all now.

Not to mention, Stafford being hobbled.  This has all the makings of a loss.

huge game..... I think stafford goes off finally statistically but still may be a loss.

A win would be huge with a bye and a few easier games coming up.