RedRamage

NFL Random Thread

Anyone watching MNF, we are about to see if the NFL catch rules are hypocritical.

Answer:  Yep.  Three feet and both hands falling to the ground?  Catch.  Three feet and both hands then stripped by defender?  No control.

Watching the Chargers vs Chiefs game and the Chiefs drive to close out the 3rd quarter and take up half of the 4th quarter was an embarrassment for NFL officiating.   They took the air out of this game with nonexistent holding penalties on the defense and somehow missing the most obvious intentional grounding I think I've ever seen.  Brutal.

Saints are having clock and it out issues in the final 2 minutes of the conference championship.  Incompletion on first down and needing to call a timeout before the second down snap.

While I was posting that the refs didn’t call an obvious pass interference.  Wow, what a tough sequence.

39 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

New England in the Super Bowl again! Yaaaaaaaaaawn!

I’ve been told that MI is the only state outside NE that roots for the Pats.

If Andy Reid were to win the Super Bowl where would he rank among coaches all time?

I believe this is his 8th conference championship appearance in 20 years as a HC and in his era only Belichick has had that kinda consistency.  

His coaching tree has been great as well with the likes of John Harbaugh, Ron Rivera, Matt Nagy and Doug Pedersen.  

He's got to be considered one of the 5 best in the past 30 or so years right?