Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Michigan State vs #7 Michigan - 10/7/17

These kids need a good cursing out at halftime. Hopefully, they will find their balls. 

guess I didn't miss anything for the last 30 minutes of watching Blade Runner on syfy

Michigan's O-Line is complete horses****.  All of you who wanted to see Peters start will get their wish, whether it be this game or the next.  O'Korn gonna get hurt out there.

The defensive holding was a break?  You really should call something when the defender is grabbing the receiver's facemask, jersey and arms while covering the route.

Wangler did a nice job avoiding the punter's plant leg there--dude was ready to do his best acting job.

If Michigan does not win this game I am going to start calling Jim Harbaugh Tommy Hearns.   All kinds of hype,  always hearing about greatness - can't win the big ones. 

• Like 2

This team has no offensive line at all.  It's a disgrace.   Tim Dreavno has had two weeks to get this team ready and they look like they've never played a game together.   

A couple random things I want to vent about because I’m grouchy.

The fades on the first drive were drive killers. It’s the worst play in all of football. Besides anything out of the wildcat. 

And a kick return should never ever be returned if it is deeper than a yard in the end zone. Every game I watch, either NFL or college, I consistently see some of the dumbest decisions on kick returns. 

The sideline reporters' report about Harbaugh's halftime talk was a little uninspiring.  He reportedly praised the D except for a couple of big plays.  Not the way I saw it.