Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Report: Pistons ‘Found Little Interest’ in Andre Drummond on Trade Market

kcp walked for nothing.  just like monroe.

dont give me any bs about cap space.  they got 0 for two lottery picks.

svgs drafts are inconclusive so far.  the biggest criticism of svg is if the rumors of the celtics offering four picks to move up in the draft to take winslow are true and they turned it down to take stanley johnson.

KCP's and Bradley's situations are intertwined - - very tough to separate the two.  

What was KCP's trade value vs the money it would have taken to sign him long-term?  Does KCP improve enough to to warrant the big money he wanted? 

SVG elected to improve the SG position and ship a guy out with legal troubles. A gamble for sure, considering Bradley's contract status, but a worthy one IMO. 

the real problems are reggie and andre.  if they can play well the team can win some games, if not, the team will lose like last year.

37 minutes ago, Buddha said:

the real problems are reggie and andre.  if they can play well the team can win some games, if not, the team will lose like last year.

You bet.

Reggie's minutes must be at 100%, or he doesn't need to be on the floor.  The team is far better off playing other personnel than Reggie at 3/4 or 2/3 strength.

Drummond was always getting a max deal, from the pistons or otherwise.  The market price had already been set.  Early 20's, good amount of potential and is a top rebounder in the league and will be through the end of the deal.  I also don't believe he is a hard player to trade.  

6 hours ago, Buddha said:

kcp walked for nothing.  just like monroe.

dont give me any bs about cap space.  they got 0 for two lottery picks.

svgs drafts are inconclusive so far.  the biggest criticism of svg is if the rumors of the celtics offering four picks to move up in the draft to take winslow are true and they turned it down to take stanley johnson.

Oh God I forgot about those trade rumors.  Wasn't it Miami who said Boston offered it to them and they turned it down?  If so I'd have to imagine they had the same package to Detroit.   What a colossal mistake. 

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Oh God I forgot about those trade rumors.  Wasn't it Miami who said Boston offered it to them and they turned it down?  If so I'd have to imagine they had the same package to Detroit.   What a colossal mistake. 

charlotte.  so they could draft frank kaminsky.

3 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

If I remember correctly, Boston denied ever making that offer. 

i would deny it too if i were them.