Sign in to follow this  
davidsb

September 2017 Successes

In anticipation of having a few successes at the end of the month, I have started this thread (hoping to create some good karma).  Took a flyer on some of these recent call ups, made some customs and sent them out Saturday.  Tigers last home game is Sunday so I am hoping that gives them 4-5 days to sign and return before taking off for the final road trip of the year.  As always, I will be happy to get back 50% of them.

Yeah! Received Tyler Collins  and Kyle Ryan this past Saturday. Both were mailed on June 13.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, davidsb said:

In anticipation of having a few successes at the end of the month, I have started this thread (hoping to create some good karma).  Took a flyer on some of these recent call ups, made some customs and sent them out Saturday.  Tigers last home game is Sunday so I am hoping that gives them 4-5 days to sign and return before taking off for the final road trip of the year.  As always, I will be happy to get back 50% of them.

Well, September came and went with ZERO returns (out of 24) from the lot I sent out September 16th.  What the heck?!  I have not received any RTS, maybe the Tigers mail guy is a slacker.