Lifeguard

For Brian and Huey.

2 hours ago, John_Brian_K said:

Lots of that yes.  I even exchanged pictures with a chick from Scotland through the mail.  It was not as easy to find pics, get them online and send them back then so we each took a couple pics we had and mailed them to each other!  lol

Did you take a photo of your hat on an unmade bed?

3 minutes ago, Blue Square Thing said:

Did you take a photo of your hat on an unmade bed?

Missing the reference, but back then digital cameras were not even a big thing so I just took a couple pics that were developed from a year previous and sent them.

2 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Missing the reference, but back then digital cameras were not even a big thing so I just took a couple pics that were developed from a year previous and sent them.

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/topic/32888-my-new-tigers-hat/#comment-601434

Unfortunately the original image is not longer showing. Let's just say it wasn't the cleverest image ever posted to the internet. Someone's bound to have a screenshot of it somewhere.

my first post here waa correctly predicting the tigers first free agent signing would be fernando vina.  so i must have joined in 2003 or 2004.

my predictions have steadily gone downhill since then.

its probably best that jon benke missed the hoke years.

ranger and hongbit arent around anymore to troll michigan fans either.

i miss benke.

my favorite ranger post was when he was complaining about having to go to some art museum with some girl and how art is so stupid.

god bless buckeye fans.

1 minute ago, Buddha said:

its probably best that jon benke missed the hoke years.

ranger and hongbit arent around anymore to troll michigan fans either.

i miss benke.

Ranger was annoying.  Hongbit was good fun because he usually had to eat some of his own words directed for other colleges.  I miss Benke, too.

Just now, Buddha said:

my favorite ranger post was when he was complaining about having to go to some art museum with some girl and how art is so stupid.

god bless buckeye fans.

Hey, don't put us all in the same boat!

1 minute ago, Buddha said:

god bless buckeye fans.

Art Schlichter is so stupid.

50 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Ranger was annoying.  Hongbit was good fun because he usually had to eat some of his own words directed for other colleges.  I miss Benke, too.

Ranger was a good guy who loved playing the roll of opposition to Michigan fans. I met him at least once and liked him.

8 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

Ranger was a good guy who loved playing the roll of opposition to Michigan fans. I met him at least once and liked him.

says noted michigan hater biff "scUM" mayhem... :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Hongbit and Benke were legendary.  Benke sometimes returns under another name.  

things used to get a lot more heated around here than they do now.  been better since they divided up the college boards.  now its just michigan fans and a couple bucks, no more sparty and u$c trolls.

once hongbit couldnt troll michigan fans 24/7, he left town.

but that just might be my impression because i avoid the politics board like the plague now.

38 minutes ago, Buddha said:

but that just might be my impression because i avoid the politics board like the plague now.

Smart move. I only open up the marijuana thread because I'm curious about those discussions.

42 minutes ago, Buddha said:

There's a surprising consensus that Trump is a bit dodgy in general. Much less division than in the past as a result.

I remember viewing pics in the mid-90s. At that time, an image file might have 11 parts of it and you'd have to wait for all 11 parts to download before seeing any of the pic.  Could take over a minute on dial-up to see one image.

• Like 1

Yes, hongbit was one of the funniest posters ever.  His humor could be a little harsh at times, but it was always well intended. He was a good guy.    

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 9:16 AM, Biff Mayhem said:

I have it somewhere.

It's one of the best pieces of internet art ever.  There's also one of Grilli about to be guillotined I think, Biff is that yours?

5 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

It's one of the best pieces of internet art ever.  There's also one of Grilli about to be guillotined I think, Biff is that yours?

Grilli.jpg

grilli.jpg

Slick%20Nick%20Shady%20hat.jpg

Slick%20Nick%20Shady%20hat%20doll.jpg

Yoda did the blowup doll one. I don't know who did the Grilli one.

• Like 1

I joined back when I would ask a girl online for a picture and she would cop out by saying "i don't have a scanner". 

The good ol' days.