Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casimir

09/13/2017 12:10pm Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Indians

59 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

based on how crappy the Tigers, White Sox and Royals will be, I suspect they'll be able to beat their own record next year.

No kidding. The Indians have put together a **** of a team, one in which it seems every prospect is hitting his ceiling, and 3/5ths of the division, or 35% of the Indians games, will be against teams projected to lose 90-100+ games. 

The Indians are going to be damn scary in the coming years, probably their weakest position is catcher and their top prospect just so happens to be one.   I guess them fielding a dominant team now is better than doing it when we're trying to compete. 

NEOhio is losing population like crazy with far less area population than Greater Detroit.

They are doing fine.  Remember, they had over 400 consecutive sellouts in the '90s.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kaline6 said:

NEOhio is losing population like crazy with far less area population than Greater Detroit.

They are doing fine.  Remember, they had over 400 consecutive sellouts in the '90s.

It is an honor for Hall of Famer Al Kaline to join this forum.  I've got a bunch of glossy photographs from my childhood that I'll send you to autograph. Thank you in advance! 

1 minute ago, IdahoBert said:

It is an honor for Hall of Famer Al Kaline to join this forum. 

Its not the real Al Kaline.  There were no asteriskable words in the post.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Casimir said:

Its not the real Al Kaline.  There were no asteriskable words in the post.

That's all you get kid. It's not like I'm ******* Shakespeare. 

1 person likes this

Why is one of the Sportsnet stations here in Canada replaying the full game with the Indians right now at 8pm Vancouver time?. It's on at the arena as I type. I thought at first it was just the highlights but it is the whole thing. Ausmus just jawed with the umps, now the fans are booing Hicks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice running catch by Presley with the bases loaded, the Tigers escape the 3rd down only 4-1.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk