Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Air Force vs #7 Michigan - 9/16/17

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Evans is getting bypassed in the rotation.  

He should be.    

I don't want to hear anymore gimmicky crap about Harbaugh.  Lets start winning some games and winning some meaningful games.    This offense is not ready to play today.  They are getting owned at the line by freaking AIR FORCE.    When the QB hits an open receiver it feels like putting on your coat for the first time since March and finding a 5 dollar bill in the pocket.  

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He should be.    

I don't want to hear anymore gimmicky crap about Harbaugh.  Lets start winning some games and winning some meaningful games.    This offense is not ready to play today.  They are getting owned at the line by freaking AIR FORCE.    When the QB hits an open receiver it feels like putting on your coat for the first time since March and finding a 5 dollar bill in the pocket.  

good analogy 

How can anyone honestly sit here and tell me that John O'Korn could be any worse than this? 

Not only is he a terrible passer, he's a STUPID one too.    I can't believe he tried to throw that ball.............. 

receivers arent open.  not sure why michigan is running deep routes when they only success theyve had is with screens and crossing routes.  air force is selling everything out against the run and blitzing like crazy.  michigan cant block them and speight isnt good enough to beat them.

yet another depressing reminder that this team is too young to win this year.

michigan better watch out next week, purdue can play.

dpj is so big that he looks slow when he's running past people.  what a crazy athlete.

this is an air force defense that lost 10 starters and still michigan cant do anything.

time to be worried.

17 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Five guys hit Isaac the second he got the handoff.

i dont understand the play calling in this game.  air force is selling out and they havent run a screen or much play action at all.

they just keep running up the gut against 8 or 9 guys and getting stuffed.

speight faces a blitz.  they pick it up.  

black is covered but speight air mails it 15 yards over his head thus preventing black from having a chance at a jump ball or drawing a pi call.

because speight isnt very good.

Speight got hit in the Iowa game last year and he's never recovered.  Not talking about an injury -  he's been skittish and unsure since that game.  He's been really bad.  Steven Threet bad and that's only because Three was in an offense he didn't fit.    

The Fubo Chavez commercial during a random Saturday is just aweful...watching with my mother-in-law and my kids in the room here.   Dick jokes on repeat?  And Matt Millen?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

They really named him Tim McVeigh?

McVey, but yeah, and he was born after that all went down.    So either it's a legacy name or his parents kind of dig a terrorist..............sorry, Adolf went out of style at some point, too.  

41 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Speight got hit in the Iowa game last year and he's never recovered.  Not talking about an injury -  he's been skittish and unsure since that game.  He's been really bad.  Steven Threet bad and that's only because Three was in an offense he didn't fit.    

It has really reminded me of Devin Gardner. He got hit in the State game his Junior year & was never the same.

I will say this. Speight has a bunch of new WRs, & a young OL.  That can't be easy, but even when he's had time he's missed wide open receivers.