Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Air Force vs #7 Michigan - 9/16/17

Air Force Falcons (1-0) vs. #7 Michigan Wolverines (2-0)

UfBQym8.png       nHPUn2i.png

September 16th, 2017 @ 12PM ET

Live from Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan

E3K0hIJ.jpg

TV: 8Zq9iXf.gif

Weather: 76° with no chance of rain.  Wind @ 7MPH.

Looks like Harbaugh is doing a podcast.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/attack-each-day-the-harbaughs-podcast/id1276723107?mt=2

Description

Listen each week as "Attack Each Day: The Harbaughs' Podcast" talks about past, present and future success. The podcast will welcome friends, family, coaches and celebrities to talk about "Who's Got It Better Than Us? Nooo-body!" Join Coach Jim Harbaugh and guests each week to talk about attacking life, each day, with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind! Jim Harbaugh is the head football coach for the University of Michigan Wolverines. Along with a former player of his at USD, co-host J.T. Rogan, Jim will be joined on shows by his lovely wife Sarah, father and former American Football player and coach Jack, brother and NFL football coach John, family and friends.

Amazon Greenlights Untitled University of Michigan Football Series Exclusively for Amazon Prime Video

The Amazon Original Unscripted Series follows legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh and the 2017 University of Michigan football team

SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 12, 2017-- (NASDAQ:AMZN)—Amazon today announced it has greenlit an untitled University of Michigan Football series, following legendary Coach Jim Harbaugh and the 11-time national championship team throughout the 2017 season.

Produced by BTN Originals, The Montag Group and Jim Jorden Productions, the series will give Prime members unprecedented access to the winningest program in college football, chronicling Michigan’s 2017 season. The cameras will follow Coach Harbaugh, his assistant coaches, the student athletes and their support system on and off the field, giving viewers an inside look at the team, game, practice, life in Ann Arbor, and everything in between.

Headline seems kind of misleading. From what I understand, this has already been shooting. My guess is that they waited until the season began to announce to cut down on offseason distractions. 

But whatever. This will be cool. I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh was behind this from the beginning. 

14 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I believe he is a freshmen in high school.  So they have a legacy replacement for Nordin in 4 years.

Feely's HS GF is a Tampa-area political consultant who splits time between FL and DC.

08dc520.jpg

One of her clients is also her on/off again BF.  

The wife and I were having dinner in Tampa with the two of them, and I come to find out that the client/BF has followed Michigan Football for some time even though he's a huge Auburn fan/alum.  So we talked some old school Michigan stuff and he mentions that his GF used to date Jay Feely.

Me:  Man, Feely could really pound kickoffs out of the end zone like nobody did before him at Michigan.  The guy really had a great leg.

Client:  Yeah, that's kind of a sensitive subject between her and I.  We don't really talk about his leg.

I looked at him like, are you ******* with me?  But he was serious as a heart attack.  I quickly changed the subject to Auburn Football.

I've gotten to know him better since then, so maybe it is time bring up Feely's leg again.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Now I want to know what (and where) he did with that leg.

I think we both know how long it was--IJS.

I'll be home for this game, but out in Tucson for the Big 10 opener against Purdue.  Is there anywhere I can stream the game free?

58 minutes ago, djhutch said:

I'll be home for this game, but out in Tucson for the Big 10 opener against Purdue.  Is there anywhere I can stream the game free?

The game is on FOX.  Does your cable company let you log in and stream?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Deleterious said:

The game is on FOX.  Does your cable company let you log in and stream?

I hadn't thought of that.  I'll check.

27 minutes ago, djhutch said:

I hadn't thought of that.  I'll check.

Another option.  Sign up for the free two week trial of YoutubeTV.  Pretty sure PSVue has a free two week trial as well.  

• Like 1

A moderately good QB and Michigan is in the National Championship picture but unless Speight figures this out in the next couple weeks it's a 3 loss team.    This will not be good enough for Big Ten play. 

I love when announcers have to talk about service academies.

They basically say the team sucks but are the smartest and hardest working team in the history of football.

7 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Wilton Speight = Scott Mitchell 

not the hottest of takes.  

He is more mobile and his receivers are young and stupid.