Who is the Drizzle?

Justin Verlander Traded to Astros

To change the subject a bit, one of the prospects Daz Cameron sure impressed me.  I got a look at him a couple of weeks ago down in Lakeland.  He is a heck of an outfielder and he swings a good bat too. He made one of the best plays I had ever seen running down a long fly to deep right center and making an incredible backhand catch over his left shoulder.   I thought that was a for sure triple.  It is a long dusty trail to "A Advanced" to the major but he looks like a good candidate.   

On 4/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, RandyMarsh said:

It's still early but Morton and Cole look like aces right now and both were struggling before getting to Houston, so I think there is something to Houston's scouting.  Of course Verlander was starting to get on track before heading there but maybe they did do something to turn him up another notch. 

as of last night Houston starters were 1-2-3 at the top of the AL ERA list.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:34 PM, Gehringer_2 said:

as of last night Houston starters were 1-2-3 at the top of the AL ERA list.

And that's not including Keuchel. 

Man, the Astros are just a well put together team all around.  It'd almost be annoying if they weren't so dang fun to watch.  Their Verlander acquisition and how he's performing as good as ever their has me planted in their bandwagon.

I was already lowkey on their bandwagon when they hired Kevin Goldstein.

I bet they even have better food their than CoPa (not that this would be too difficult)