Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Man, this guy has zero grit.  Pitchers don't really need to have grit, but I suggest he stay away from Deuce.  

PFTBQQNMFJCMPLP.20150115233600.jpg?width

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Man, this guy has zero grit.  Pitchers don't really need to have grit, but I suggest he stay away from Deuce.  

PFTBQQNMFJCMPLP.20150115233600.jpg?width

Good gravy he's demented.    Nobody wears a bow tie who does not have to wear one for their job at Chippendales, or as part of a halloween costume or as part of a hazing ritual. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2017 at 11:56 AM, Tenacious D said:

Well, if he's pitching to Rogers, he should more than make up for Long's lack of grit.

image.jpeg

Look in my nose.................Look in it................LOOK !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 11:56 AM, Tenacious D said:

Well, if he's pitching to Rogers, he should more than make up for Long's lack of grit.

image.jpeg

If you hit Rogers on the top of the head, right on the perfect spot, his head will disappear completely inside his neck.  It makes a "boop!" sound.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the name Grayson is more like the Rich boyfriend character that our hero has to overcome through a competition to win the hand of the girl in the movie.  He's Roy Stalin from Better off Dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grayson is also a name that would have been a good replacement name for the line "the usual wager< Mortimer?"

e.g., "the usual wager, Grayson?" in Trading Places.

Also, Grayson possibly hunts poors for sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Grayson is also a name that would have been a good replacement name for the line "the usual wager< Mortimer?"

e.g., "the usual wager, Grayson?" in Trading Places.

Also, Grayson possibly hunts poors for sport.

The most dangerous game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

The most dangerous game.

Just hope that Daniel Norris, Ian Kinsler and Bryan Holaday don't share their advanced sniper skills they learned last off season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Grayson Long leads an a cappella group, and their interpretation of Ace of Base's, 'I Saw the Sign' is devine. 

Did it open up your eyes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      95,480
    • Total Posts
      2,718,081
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×